Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman vs Garcia press conference erupts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
    Is it me or is the audio messed up?? or was it the Mocs, either way when it erupted so did my ear drums.

It starts with DiBella talking about elevating the sport. Ends with distorted audio streaming from Angel Garcia's mouth. Fu*cking clowns didn't even do mic checks. Farcical.

Comment

Funny how Angel is so American all the time but he was born in PR. We are only US citizens by virtue of being a US colony but we're still a whole different country and in reality foreigners.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        Its still Racist,and it make Thurman angry, thats for sure
        They are blacks calling another black the n-word ending with an A...thats normal talk

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
          Funny how Angel is so American all the time but he was born in PR. We are only US citizens by virtue of being a US colony but we're still a whole different country and in reality foreigners.
          Puerto Rico is America man

Comment

well they gotta try and do something to get people watching

Comment

I see Angel Garcia talking and I realize he has the iq of a ******ed chimp

Comment

Action starts at 31 minutes 😂 Horrible mics I can't understand a word angel was saying other then bit ch a ss ni gga , and why he grabbing Danny's belt like it's his haha.

Comment

Lmao......

Comment

I hope angel gets his by a bus. He shouldn't be allowed to say that word. No part of him is black but yet again, we see only certain people are allowed to get away with racism. I hope Thurman beats the brakes off Danny the gift

Comment

So Angel Garcia is black now? LOL

This ignorant fool makes the Mayweathers look like Ivy League scholars.

Comment

Working...
                      X