Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller: Anyone is Welcome To Come Get The Smoke!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller: Anyone is Welcome To Come Get The Smoke!

Anthony Joshua faced off with Alexander Povetkin on Tuesday only for Jarrell Miller to try to steal the show. Former Olympic champion Joshua had to square up to Miller during his meet with Povetkin after the American contender invaded the stage. Miller has wanted to face Joshua who fights Povetkin in his seventh world title defence at Wembley Stadium on September 22.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah they're going to try to sell Jarrell Miller as a fight after Povetkin, hence why he avoided Pulev.

Comment

Miller should have went to Bulgaria vs Pulev instead of getting Joshua for 10 times the $ loooooool

Comment

I thought AJ gave up selling the herb to go to the Olympics?

Comment

Except Wilder you big coward!

Comment

Yeah, you've signed the ink alright AJ but it was all on your terms. Man fuck that shit! If I was Wilder and if you aren't willing to bend by making a few concessions and sacrifices as he has done then I would advise him to tell you and your team to go to Hell and get knocked the fuck out in your subsequent bouts!

Comment

AJ: I will fight Wilder in April.. April fools! Lol

Comment

Except Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                  I thought AJ gave up selling the herb to go to the Olympics?
                  Apparently not.
                  Helps him believe he’s a rude boy.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Yeah, you've signed the ink alright AJ but it was all on your terms. Man fuck that shit! If I was Wilder and if you aren't willing to bend by making a few concessions and sacrifices as he has done then I would advise him to tell you and your team to go to Hell and get knocked the fuck out in your subsequent bouts!
                    After today’s announcement it’s now obvious where this all has gone wrong. Hearn insists this is on DAZN, even if the $50m was real they had to give this away because Finkel would have wanted on showtime, so it was never going to happen. It’s business plain and simple and one that will make AJ very rich.

Comment

Working...
                    X