Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Sakio Bika can develope a shoulder roll, could he become a major player at 175?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Sakio Bika can develope a shoulder roll, could he become a major player at 175?

The one missing ingredient from his arsenal, could it take him to the next level?
    All the way
    85.71%
    The top
    14.29%

loooool

Comment

Yeah, sure he's gonna develop it at 35 years old. It's that easy.

Have you seen how many people fail at doing it? you need to have that roll ingrained in you from when you're a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by babynuts View Post

Have you seen how many people fail at doing it? you need to have that roll ingrained in you from when you're a kid.
        Hmm....I believe OP is just being sarcastic.

Comment

Bika is already the P4P king pin of 175.

Comment

geezus christ

Comment

Sakio "Money" Bika

Comment

Originally posted by babynuts View Post

Dont know about that babynuts, Bika is a fast learner

Comment

Lmao this makes no sense. Shoulder roll is a defensive maneuver and he's not much of a defensive fighter. So your pretty much asking him to turn into Berto and Broner where it gets him ****ed up.

Comment

Yeah I agree with TS. If Bika adds the shoulder roll within the next, lets say 4 to 7 years, I think he will not only be a major player at 175, but a major player in the P4P top 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X