Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner Goes Bonkers on Ellerbe at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Lmao he punkd ellerbe made him his batch, why is leanord even promoting broner what does mayweather promotions have to do with broner?
    Al Haymon is his manager. Al Haymon uses Mayweather promotions and Dibella to promote the majority of the PBC fights. I expect that Schaefer's promotional company will be mixed in eventually. There were reports some time ago that Broner and Mayweather were having problems, not sure, but I don't think they're friends anymore, which results in Broner picking on Ellerbe because he can't do it to Floyd. Either way, I could not stop laughing.

Comment

how was that bonkers? i hope boxingscene isnt turning to worldstar with over the top headlines

Comment

Broner is a disgusting human being. I wouldn't root for him if he had cancer.

Comment

AB a little emotionally unhinged

Comment

Just finished watching some of the press conference and regardless of what Broner said he came across as ghetto trash

Listening to his music throughout being disrespectful getting all in his emotions because Mayweather promotions in involved.

All he’s doing is burning bridges and sabotaging whatever’s left of his career and to me he’s dragging Tank down with him

Both are more concerned with being d-list celebrities and living the life then focusing on what got them there and that’s boxing

Comment

Never known a fighter show such female tendencies.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                Someone ban this racist muthafuucker!!!
                Racist to tell the truth about a country which has been outted so hard as drug cheats recently and in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
                  Racist to tell the truth about a country which has been outted so hard as drug cheats recently and in the past?
                  It is racist cause Vargas is American. The racist guy is judging Vargas color of skin

Comment

It all depends on whether Broner is in condition to be aggressive, which unfortunately is often not the case when he stepped up

Now Vargas has been working with Heredia and does seem to have quite a bit of bacne as seen @ 3:10 of the above video but then Broner seems to be on something too
                    Last edited by maracho; 04-21-2018, 11:10 AM.

Comment

classless piece of ****. they should have turned his microphone off whilst the civilised folk got to talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X