Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assuming Felix Trinidad's left hook is a 100/100, then what is his right hand? __/100

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assuming Felix Trinidad's left hook is a 100/100, then what is his right hand? __/100

Basically how good is Tito's right hand, numerically?

I heard George Foreman say it was pretty good in the Trinidad-Vargas broadcast.

"Trinidad's got the best right hand in the scene."

"He chops with that right hand like a hammer."

Bonus question: If Oscar De La Hoya's left hand is a 100/100, his right hand is a xxx/100.
    100/100
    20.00%
    99/100
    0.00%
    98/100
    20.00%
    97/100
    0.00%
    96/100
    0.00%
    95/100
    20.00%
    94/100
    0.00%
    93/100
    0.00%
    92/100
    0.00%
    other
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

oscar was a converted southpaw, so i would imagine it was lesser, though he had a really great left hook. I'd oscar 75/100 for his right hand. tito probably 85-90/100.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
      oscar was a converted southpaw, so i would imagine it was lesser, though he had a really great left hook. I'd oscar 75/100 for his right hand. tito probably 85-90/100.
      So his left hooks were way better than his right hands?

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter End View Post

Yes, he was a natural lefty,

Comment

I wouldn't know in numbers but he had a great right hand he can actually lead with, double up on as well. Trinidad was two handed, unlike a lot of lefties that fight out of an orthodox stance. Pretty good is an understatement.

Comment

I miss Tito, damn we had crazy ass parties when he arrived in the island.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
              That's being generous with Oscar. He didn't have much of a right hand and Trinidad's right was much more potent. No comparison between the two there.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                I wouldn't know in numbers but he had a great right hand he can actually lead with, double up on as well. Trinidad was two handed, unlike a lot of lefties that fight out of an orthodox stance. Pretty good is an understatement.
                Exactly. Trinidad could take a fighter out at any time with either hand. That's unmistakable. Delahoya not so much. His money hand was his left.

I remember when Oscar trained with Mayweather sr they worked a lot on him using his right much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter End View Post
                  if the question is about oscar or tito, the answer is yes.

tito's right was better than oscars. oscar's footwork was better though. obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                    pretty sure tito was right handed.

Comment

Working...
                    X