Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Rejecting Brook: Crawford is Stylistically Better For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is taking a even bigger risk...while Kell Brook is doing what exactly? Like Canelo told GGG to fight Andrade...Khan need to tell Kell Brook to fight better competition as well if he wants to fight. That is unfair that Khan is fighting one of the best P4P while Kell Brook is fighting Strippers

I'm no Khan fans, I think he is beyond delusional most of the time BUT he is taking Risk at least while Kell Brook played it safe his ENTIRE CAREER

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      He never wanted to fight Brook and never will.
      That's how I feel also.

Comment

Some years ago, this idiot said in a televised co interview with Kell Brook that he would fight him.
        Then, Kell Brook “hasn’t got any names on his record” although it was better than his.
        Then said, “if he has a title I will fight him”
        Then he said “have a couple of defences then I will fight him”.
        Then he says “Kell Brook is short and won’t get the chance”. Lol
        Then says “I’ll fight him at 147” knowing kell would struggle to make the weight comfortably and gain an advantage, kell agreed to that and khant has once again moved away from it.
        In all of that, kell was so eager to shut khan up, he demanded khan immediately after beating porter stating “I got a title so let’s go” and khant ran away from it.
        Eddie should have put kell in that studio to heckle khan, Crawford would have loved it.
        Khan has very quick hands....that’s it.
        He’s gonna need a bigger boat.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          He is taking a even bigger risk...while Kell Brook is doing what exactly? Like Canelo told GGG to fight Andrade...Khan need to tell Kell Brook to fight better competition as well if he wants to fight. That is unfair that Khan is fighting one of the best P4P while Kell Brook is fighting Strippers

I'm no Khan fans, I think he is beyond delusional most of the time BUT he is taking Risk at least while Kell Brook played it safe his ENTIRE CAREER
          Your wrong, People just wouldn’t fight Kell Brook plain and simple.
          Kell Brook was trained by the ingles who’s unique training methods presented many problems for opponents of their fighters. The style is very difficult to cope with using conventional boxing skill. It’s largely based on reflex and balanced to fire shots from angles that amplify punch power.
          Naseem hamed was an example of that, Johnny nelson also used this style to latter career success.
          The bum khan says it right there, style all wrong for him and in my view is a far bigger risk of loss.
          He’s going for an extreme outside chance against a man he thinks can’t bang is all. Money got fack all to do with it and he’s never fighting Kell Brook.

Comment

Yeah but you're too old Amir. In terms of boxing years you are about 55 years old. Your skills have diminished. You've got a lot of much mileage, wear and tear on your body. You are an old 32 who is washed up. Your size, strength and power will be nullified by a much fresher and vigorous opponent in Terence Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              He never wanted to fight Brook and never will.
              I think he will as his final pay check before retiring.

Comment

Win or lose, Khan at least has signed up for a good fight..what is Brook doing except waiting for Khan's fight to be over and go back to begging for a payday. I for one, am glad Khan is not giving that clown any payday.

Comment

Khan picked Crawford because he is still a question mark. Khan knows Brook is a more polished and reputable opponent. With this being said......He'll get destroyed by Crawford too.

Comment

Brook vs Kahn is s fight that will always make money cause of the uk rivalry. Kahn can get stopped by Crawford and still get a massive payday against brook.

Comment

Khan threads are so bump-able

Comment

Working...
                      X