Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Paulie sounds off on Pac and tells reporters he is not afraid of lawsuits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
    I can't help that I count on 1 and 3.

Comment

Defamation of character without proof, ruining ones name is a serious offense Paulie.

Hope you have enough cash to defend yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
        Enough words.

Let Pacquiao whoop Malignaggi's butt into retirement.
        Lol no need.. Paulie is that guy who wants to play ball with the other boys in the park, but can only play when there lacking one more guy to play with..

That guy who is way way way down in skill level you don't even want to be associated with lol

This Paulie guy must really been butt raped by Pac associates.. This 2 faced divkhead talk great things to Pac, during the build up of the fight for show time, but before and after he's like a scorned woman saying defaming stuff about Pac.This guy needs to get a lawyer fast.. He is going to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
          They outta find a Filipino reporter to ask Pac if he even knows who Paulie is. When Pac says no, that's gonna infuriate Paulie even more and a legitimate chance of a fight can get made. I would totally watch that fight if it was free. Pac beats Paulie 8-4, with one knockdown.
          Paulie doesnt win even one round let me tell u this. IF u think Paulie can win 1 round vs Pac u are delusional, even a prime Paulie vs a shot Pac. PAulie doesnt have the power to keep Pac away. Would look like Pac vs algieri all over again with Paulie ending like his fighter vs Porter.

Comment

I hope pac fights this loud mouth poodle

Comment

Paulie has been juicing a lot recently. He's been working with Memo too. Because he has Al Haymon and works for Showtime he feels he's untouchable. But I know several people that know he's on steroids. He shoots it in his ass cheek every day in the gym in the bathroom. He's hella open about it too, he literally doesn't think he can be touched right now which is why he's yapping his gums so much, even for his standards.

He's so pumped full of roids right now it's not even funny. Dudes losing his hair, acne all over his body. This dude really thinks he can turn his career around and on top of that he truly believes roids is going to make him starting knocking guys out it would be hilarious if not so pathetic. Dude will end up ruining his life, I'll bump this thread when sh it hits the fan for Paulie, watch.

Comment

Not afraid of lawyers? Haha, he should be afraid of Hymen sacrificing Paulie to Pac upon his return. I mean, what good is Paulie to Hymen anyways? Nothing, but a money grab for either a coming up fighter or an established PPV boxer, which Pac is. He would probably let Maligwhiney fight Pac just to collect the cash because everyone knows that he isn't beating any top guys at 147. This feather fisted muppet should mind his manners before he finds himself in a very embarrassing situation.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                  Paulie has been juicing a lot recently. He's been working with Memo too. Because he has Al Haymon and works for Showtime he feels he's untouchable. But I know several people that know he's on steroids. He shoots it in his ass cheek every day in the gym in the bathroom. He's hella open about it too, he literally doesn't think he can be touched right now which is why he's yapping his gums so much, even for his standards.

He's so pumped full of roids right now it's not even funny. Dudes losing his hair, acne all over his body. This dude really thinks he can turn his career around and on top of that he truly believes roids is going to make him starting knocking guys out it would be hilarious if not so pathetic. Dude will end up ruining his life, I'll bump this thread when sh it hits the fan for Paulie, watch.
                  http://www.fighthype. com/news/article20495.html

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post

Dudes that point the finger at others are typically the ones doing the dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Paulie doesnt win even one round let me tell u this. IF u think Paulie can win 1 round vs Pac u are delusional, even a prime Paulie vs a shot Pac. PAulie doesnt have the power to keep Pac away. Would look like Pac vs algieri all over again with Paulie ending like his fighter vs Porter.
                      Paulie does have a nice jab though. Even if he's a weakling. Bradley is soft too and he was able to keep Pac at the end of his jab in the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X