Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] Paulie sounds off on Pac and tells reporters he is not afraid of lawsuits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he keeps mouthing off and finally Pac sues him. So this thing finally ends. I can't stand listening to this guy and I can't stand watching his raging face. The guy has to be bi-polar. Though I really don't want to insult anybody with bi-polar.

I just don't think he'll stop with his platform until it becomes a legal issue.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
      You must have read my post wrong, I said Pac beats Paulie 8-4ish type of fight with Pac scoring at least one knockdown. Read it again.
      Iread it welland im telling u Paulie wouldnt win 1 round. Would be a 12-0 type of fight. Paulie is really nothing special. He went far for someone with 0 power but as soon as he stepped up the competion he got ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by lacson View Post
        Hope he keeps mouthing off and finally Pac sues him. So this thing finally ends. I can't stand listening to this guy and I can't stand watching his raging face. The guy has to be bi-polar. Though I really don't want to insult anybody with bi-polar.

Im pretty sure Manny has no idea who Paulie is and doesnt even know that hes talking ****. Roach probably knows. Paulie is a real b*tch. How I wish Pac wasnt a nice guy and would come upto him like the Porters did and make Paulie shake like a little b*tch that he is

Comment

Comment

Ugh...they should force people to read entire threads before replying, then these misconceptions wouldn't happen so often...
            I know what the gist of this thread is, dick face. Pac is a juicer.

Because Paulie can throw a jab, Bradley is a weakling, blah, blah, blah.

That's what I was responding to when I quoted you.

Comment

Originally posted by lacson View Post

......Or, he gets his ass whooped by a guy who passed testing and he has nothing to turn to except, "I'm too feather fisted to beat a more complete boxer."

Comment

Pac vs. Paulie, bare knuckle fight, MGM Grand back alley. Lets do dis.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  I know what the gist of this thread is, dick face. Pac is a juicer.

Because Paulie can throw a jab, Bradley is a weakling, blah, blah, blah.

That's what I was responding to when I quoted you.
                  Don't mind Motion....he's just an alt anyways.

Comment

I wouldn't even want to see Pac fight this guy. It's a waste of time. If I want to see Paulie get his ass whipped I can just go back and watch Cotto, Hatton, Khan, and Porter. If I really want to get a laugh at him I watch the post-fight interview with my man AB. I believe AB about Paulie hitting that girl too.

Comment

Paulie just sticking to the facts.

He's right they can't sue him, and even if they tried, they would lose the case, simply because Pacquiao was asking for steroids before the May 2nd fight.

#48 fans are the worst. Paulie Malignaggi is the most intelligent boxing commentator in the sport currently. The guy knows boxing... maybe more than anybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X