No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Denis Boytsov Targets an Early 2013 Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Denis Boytsov Targets an Early 2013 Ring Return

Unbeaten heavyweight contender Denis Boytsov (31-0, 25 KOs) is doing well after undergoing another elbow surgery which he had in November. The Russian fighter is still officially promoted by Universum Box-Promotion company, which made a declaration of bankruptcy a few weeks ago. Notwithstanding the reversals, Boytsov plans to fight a tune-up bout early next year, but the exact date of his return is unknown.

[Click Here To Read More]

If i was him i would get the hell out of Universum, Sebastian Zbik is still owed about 245,000 grand from his Felix Sturm fight last april. Universum is dead no tv station deal and a couple of random no named fighter left.

Comment

Boytsov has only ever fought tune up bouts.

Comment

What a dissappoint this guy has been. Four years ago, Boytsov was being touted as the next best hw prospect. However, injuries, problems with his promoter and risk aversion has rendered him somewhat irrelevant.

Comment

lots to prove yet...

he's beaten gavern & dominick guinn...he's had like 30 fights

Comment

Another one of those guys who got completely F'ed by Universum.

I thought I seen an article a week or two ago from Universum stating they were not going to allow Boytsov to fight under another promoters banner - even though they're essentially dead.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
              Another one of those guys who got completely F'ed by Universum.

I thought I seen an article a week or two ago from Universum stating they were not going to allow Boytsov to fight under another promoters banner - even though they're essentially dead.
              He should immigrate to the States like Adamek, Liakhovich, Glazkov and other East European fighters have done.

Comment

guy must be rusty

Comment

Working...
                X