Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG ''NOBODY WANTS FIGHT ME..'' New 160 Era, Charlo, Booboo, Jacobs, Nelo, BJS Murata

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is the roadmap that GBP has dictated for Alvarez 2018 (including BJS and Lemieux.)

Seeing how Warren wants a piece of the pie that Hearn, the WBSS, or GBP are achieving, he's willing, submittedi (as BJS has acknowledged too) to fight in North America ala Canada. As Warren did with Smith in Texas, I'm sure he was able to convince BJS that the money would be right, worth the risk, working with GBP because:

Fight Lemieux in Canada (tickets are better than in the UK, since David is the bigger draw), win that, then BJS gets to make his biggest payday with Alvarez. Given the circumstances that Nelo went 12 with Golovkin, this has excited both Warren and BJS, so the gap to that is to fight Lemieux.

Then with GBP, this is the ticket for Alvarez to face either Lemieux of BJS for the WBO. The GBP team are hella smart.

Furthermore, if Alvarez wins the WBA and IBF from Golovkin in the rematch, then Nelo can unify with winner of Lemieux and BJS. If GBP can do that in 2018, all that leaves is the WBC for undisputed, assuming GBP will acknowledge that.

Expect to see Lara go to 160 soon as well. The real Lion's Den resides in Andrade, Jacobs, Nelo, Lara, Murata, Charlo, and GGG.

the 160 division in 2018 will be the deepest and the best
    Yeah, middleweight has gotten good again. I'd like to see the guys unify at 154 so we have a clear leader there who can then challenge whoever the main man at 160 is by then. Maybe if Eubank Jnr wins the supermiddle tourney he will also figure in the picture, being that he says he easily makes 160.Although I think Groves is just to big for him, if he makes it close he could come down with some credibility even if he loses. Surely we should get plenty of good fights out of this lot. As a GGG fan I'm hopeful as well, because I've never thought he had the size to excel at 168,but surely at 160 with a better line up we'll get to see how good he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      We are talking about, Lara, Andrade, Charlo, you stupid black panther.
      Calm down you weak ass White supremacist.

Comment

GGG ''NOBODY WANTS FIGHT ME..'' New 160 Era, Charlo, Booboo, Jacobs, Nelo, BJS Murata

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        All these guys have been wanting a piece calling out GGG since 2016... Lara is 154 still doe, but said 160 on occasion on Showtime post ring interviews..

Interesting how nobody wanted to fight GGG before, but now real threats at 160 that would beat JCC, Sturm, Martinez, Geale, pffff..

dangerous waters 160 is

yep, that " nobody will fight me " line..... was bullshht

same as the " anyone from 154-168 " line

fighting Mora on HBO was an opportunity, but Golovkin passed on that opportunity to fight a no-hoper

then he refused to negotiate on weight with Cotto/Canelo

you can't refuse to lift a finger for SUPERSTARS and then complain that nobody will fight you

oh, and then Lara killed the great weight divide by offering to fight Golovkin at 160..... but, nope..... no dice

the infuriating part for me is..... just prior to the Brook fight, Golovkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that nobody will fight him..... immediately after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto/Canelo, and refusing Lara at 160

wtf..... ?????

Comment

He already beat better fighters in Jacobs and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Andre "S.O.G." Ward was calling him out when lil g & abel said that they would fight ANYONE from 154 to 168. Ward sent them the official offer & it was rejected.

Mic just dropped....
            You make it sound like Ward is this dude who fights anyone on any terms without any advantages. Dude wanted 50/50, probably in Oakland, his judges, refs, all kinds of **** cause he never stepped out of his comfort zone

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
              He already beat better fighters in Jacobs and Canelo.

*, and *

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
                You make it sound like Ward is this dude who fights anyone on any terms without any advantages. Dude wanted 50/50, probably in Oakland, his judges, refs, all kinds of **** cause he never stepped out of his comfort zone

Ward will fight anyone

he has repeatedly fought the best throughout his career

you cannot say that about Golovkin

he refused to negotiate with smaller superstars, and then tried to pretend that it didn't happen

Comment

I don't know whether or not GGG is declining or has simply been exposed. Perhaps he was never that good in the first place. However, I have noticed a decline in his performances ever since he has been fighting much stiffer competition. They are becoming more and more uneven.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

fighting Mora on HBO was an opportunity, but Golovkin passed on that opportunity to fight a no-hoper

you can't refuse to lift a finger for SUPERSTARS and then complain that nobody will fight you

oh, and then Lara killed the great weight divide by offering to fight Golovkin at 160..... but, nope..... no dice

the infuriating part for me is..... just prior to the Brook fight, Golovkin stated that he is willing and able to fight at 154, but threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that nobody will fight him..... immediately after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto/Canelo, and refusing Lara at 160

wtf..... ?????
                    Ggg trolling with inconsistencies

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

wtf..... ?????
                      Then please explain why didn’t bjs fight him? Or Jacobs in 15’ or cotto or canelo
                      Need I go on?

Comment

Working...
                      X