Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Matter What You Think Of Tyson Fury After The Wilder Fight He Is Still Chinny!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    No Wilder is just a small heavyweight by nature. He doesn't have a natural boxing athlete's body. He needs to cut back on his cardiovascular exercises and stop over training in order to concentrate on his strength training exercises. Had he come into that weigh in at least ten pounds heavier he would have easily finished Fury off.

Would of could of. Thats all you get from Wilder fans regarding his career. I saw another thread debating the resumes of AJ and Wilder and when it was pointed out that Joshua has pretty much ticked off every name in the top 10 list of the last few years all Wilder fans had to say Wilder WOULD of knocked them all out. Why didnt he? Why fight the top 15 to 30 when he could of knocked out the top 10?

The Wilder would of could of debates get real boring when you consider he has had 41 fights that could of turned it into HAS DONE or DID DO. And now your saying he WOULD of easily finished Fury off. They have just fought and we still get the WOULDS and COULDS. He DIDNT is the reality of and based off how his lack of Boxing skills is what let him down id feel safe to say if Wilder was bigger he still WOULDNT of done jack ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      Would of could of. Thats all you get from Wilder fans regarding his career. I saw another thread debating the resumes of AJ and Wilder and when it was pointed out that Joshua has pretty much ticked off every name in the top 10 list of the last few years all Wilder fans had to say Wilder WOULD of knocked them all out. Why didnt he? Why fight the top 15 to 30 when he could of knocked out the top 10?

The Wilder would of could of debates get real boring when you consider he has had 41 fights that could of turned it into HAS DONE or DID DO. And now your saying he WOULD of easily finished Fury off. They have just fought and we still get the WOULDS and COULDS. He DIDNT is the reality of and based off how his lack of Boxing skills is what let him down id feel safe to say if Wilder was bigger he still WOULDNT of done jack ****.
      Tyson kept moving. It is very difficult to hit a moving target. Had Fury fought flat-footed and more at mid range; I guarantee you that Deontay would have gotten him out of there.

Comment

The last man to have gone the distance with Deontay Wilder what happened to him? You know what happened? He got obliterated in the very first round. I expect Wilder to do the very same thing with Tyson Fury, in knowing that he carries enough power to hurt and drop him. Even, if he has to knock him down 5 times in order to do so. You are right. He may not have stopped him this time but he came awfully close though. In any case, Wilder is walking away with the victory in the rematch to be exact. Remember that Fury brought his A game but Wilder did not bring his. Deontay now knows that he can't outbox Tyson Fury. So therefore he must make it a firefight and Wilder has a lot more firepower than Tyson Fury has and that's a fact.

Call it what you will fellas. However, if Tyson Fury keeps taking hard shots like that and keep getting up I dread for his long term health and future in the sport. He's awkward, has bad reflexes, with very poor balance and motor coordination skills.
        I agree.
        Let that arm heal where Wilder can let his hands.
        Fury is going to sleep in the UK rematch inside 6 rounds.

Comment

If he did then he would have won the fight. Then answer this question for me. Why did Fury get hit, hurt and dropped twice? When Deontay Wilder was standing in front of him at mid range?
          He made Wilder miss all night. Fury didn't get knocked down from an accumulation of punches; it was one punch. We all said that all Wilder needed was one punch to end the fight. He managed to land it a measly two times. That proves two things:

1. Fury is incredibly elusive
          2. He has an iron chin

By the way being knocked down doesn't mean being chinny if you always get up and aren't noticeably rocked. The second KD would have ended AJ, Whyte, Parker... it was the MOST memorable get up after near decapitation in the history of boxing.

Comment

Which is a fact that you cannot change and in addition, is what cost him the victory against Deontay Wilder. In the rematch I guarantee you that "The Bronze Bomber sparks him out this time.

Now that he got his timing back. I promise you that Wilder wins more convincingly by way of knockout in the rematch because every time he touches Fury he falls.

Tyson was more than ten pounds heavier for this fight than he was for the Wladimir Klitschko fight and still went down hard. Hands down, he easily has the worst chin in boxing.
            How did he lose his timing and how and when did he get it back?

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              How did he lose his timing and how and when did he get it back?
              By Tyson's upper body movement and circling the ring. Wilder got his timing back the moment when Tyson decided to stand flat-footed, at mid range, in order to square up with Wilder; Then he got touched, hurt and dropped to the canvas hard by him.

Comment

I dunno if chinny is the right word to use....he got up.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  Fury didn't get knocked down from an accumulation of punches; it was one punch.
                  Then why is your guy so off balance and getting knocked down so much then? Why is he so uncoordinated the moment that a clean punch lands and he falls to the ground? Moreover, why he is so clumsy and awkward?

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                  By the way being knocked down doesn't mean being chinny if you always get up and aren't noticeably rocked. The second KD would have ended AJ, Whyte, Parker... it was the MOST memorable get up after near decapitation in the history of boxing.
                  Yeah because he was probably high off that shit! Yeah that's right. A reasonable person can deduce that it could be more likely than not that he is still doping! After all, he has been popped for it in the past.

Comment

Working...
                  X