Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] BoxingScene Troll hall of fame

Name the ATG trolls.

Here are a couple that come to mind:

RacistPineTree, medinabcheatin, STAXX ON DECK, Shaolin Sword, Sunspace (originally found him annoying but his trolling affected 1bad65 on a visceral level, so he deserves a mention), hectari for the prediction threads, Inkanyamba...

Name the greats.

Golovkin aka GGG for the titles, face.untouched the guy with the bernard hopkins avi also brought great laughs.

Comment

Alexkid, shaolin sword! Top shelf. I wait for Hectari to make a fight prediction, before I place any bets. He’s like that guy from the Bronx Tale, who jinxed everything he touched. STAX was good too.

Sunspace was cool, until he self destructed.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 10-18-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

We can give an honorary mention to B.utler.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Name the ATG trolls.

RacistPineTree, medinabcheatin, STAXX ON DECK, Shaolin Sword, Sunspace (originally found him annoying but his trolling affected 1bad65 on a visceral level, so he deserves a mention), hectari for the prediction threads, Inkanyamba...

Name the greats.

Lol Sunspace totally owns 1bad65. 1bad65 probably has nightmares about him regularly.

Comment

staxx on deck and hec

I remember asking staxx how can I make staxx of cash like him, and he asked me if I was white to which I replied yes, and then he said "well in that case you're going to have to acquire funds and set up a roth IRA" or something like that

sh#t had me dying

And Hec's "inside" info, like Bam Bam Rios' quaker oats spilling out if his gym bag thus leading to him eating Chinese food that upset his stomach and led to his performance in the Pacquiao fight

Or of course the legendary Josh Clottey banku stew story lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              Name the ATG trolls.

Name the greats.
              His trolling hardly affected me at all.

I simply hit the Ignore button and he was out of my hair. And as his alts pop up I simply put them on Ignore too.

But it did seem to really get to him.

He flooded my PM box and Visitor Messages begging me to take him off ignore and talk to him.

He even begged me, just as he did Zoroku, to pester the Mods by asking them to unban his main SafeSpace account.

Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I simply hit the Ignore button and he was out of my hair. And as his alts pop up I simply put them on Ignore too.

He flooded my PM box and Visitor Messages begging me to take him off ignore and talk to him.

He even begged me, just as he did Zoroku, to pester the Mods by asking them to unban his main SafeSpace account.

Son, you accuse any new poster you disagree with of being him

You also claim he's Siablo

He got in your head, that's effective trolling.

Comment

racistpinetree was GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

He just hit me up today asking me to go to BPP on his behalf. I’m lucky I got un perma banned.

Comment

Working...
                    X