No announcement yet.

Who is Cynthia Conte?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    Is she related to Victor Conte? I saw someone here say Victor got a filipino wife so I thought it might be her or his daughter?

I can't tell how old she is. Her face looks kinda old?
    naw she aint. They have a few video togethers, she actually does great reporting with him when someone bust dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dero Zelay View Post
      Does she sell Peds to boxers?
      lol probably does if its conte's wife or daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        naw she aint. They have a few video togethers, she actually does great reporting with him when someone bust dirty.
        Oh word? So she called out Victor when one of his fighters got busted? Wasn't that Berto after his surgery?

Yeah I saw a few of her interviews she seems to know what's what.

I assumed it was Victor's wife or daughter or something and thats how she had all these fighters in her videos?

I remember when the whole MayPac was in demand all these wannabe boxing reporter chicks tried to come up and use both Manny and Floyd for views lol. None of those chicks are around anymore though.

Comment

green k bro. damn yeah you was right about her chest yo lol. are they real? she looks like mixed or filipino? I can't tell? I never heard of her but during the CaneloGGG build up lot of heads posted her interviews and she seemed like she knew what was up.

She's Filipino. She mentioned that when she interviewed Donnie Nietes a few months ago.

I think the Conte name is just a coincidence, I don't think they have any relation.

She a lot hotter and less annoying than Ellie Seckbach, that's for sure.
          Last edited by Willy Wanker; 10-20-2018, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            She's Filipino. She mentioned that when she interviewed Donnie Nietes a few months ago.

She a lot hotter and less annoying than Ellie Seckbach, that's for sure.
            LOL bro I haven't watched an Ellie video in like 4 years. Did he get better at his videos? I remember someone posted a video of him getting kicked out of Rhonda Rousey's gym right?

Its funny all the boxing reporter chicks are dressed in hoochie club gear and 1/2 naked showing off cleavage and all the dudes haven't worked out since high school.

Its ironic when overweight boxing media criticize fighters not making weight or looking soft at weighing lol.

Comment

Oh word? So she called out Victor when one of his fighters got busted? Wasn't that Berto after his surgery?

Yeah I saw a few of her interviews she seems to know what's what.

I assumed it was Victor's wife or daughter or something and thats how she had all these fighters in her videos?

I remember when the whole MayPac was in demand all these wannabe boxing reporter chicks tried to come up and use both Manny and Floyd for views lol. None of those chicks are around anymore though.
              IDK I dont watch all her stuff, and naw she not married to victor conte. Yeah Cynthia Conte, Michelle Phelps, and Finito Boxing chick are the only chicks really in the boxing game, and of course Claudia Trejos but she more official cause she with ESPN.

Comment

LOL bro I haven't watched an Ellie video in like 4 years. Did he get better at his videos? I remember someone posted a video of him getting kicked out of Rhonda Rousey's gym right?

Its funny all the boxing reporter chicks are dressed in hoochie club gear and 1/2 naked showing off cleavage and all the dudes haven't worked out since high school.

Its ironic when overweight boxing media criticize fighters not making weight or looking soft at weighing lol.

Lmao at the bold. Reminds me of gym coaches in high school who were fat as f**k. Always hated fat coaches, they don't practice what they preach.

I remember when Ellie got kicked out of Wildcard, funny sht.

Ellie hasn't gotten any better though. Last video I saw of his was just him tagging along with Mikey Garcia's crew and eating pizza. He's like a glorified lackey who keeps asking dumb questions.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  IDK I dont watch all her stuff, and naw she not married to victor conte. Yeah Cynthia Conte, Michelle Phelps, and Finito Boxing chick are the only chicks really in the boxing game, and of course Claudia Trejos but she more official cause she with ESPN.
                  yeah there used to be a ton of boxing shows some really good breakdowns and predictions where some guys were spot on, but after everyone and their mama tried to do a boxing show I just stopped watching anything.

Yeah Michelle Phelps was her name, I saw she got some contact in the UK now right? So she was making a big deal about moving to UK, but I never watched her videos. I just see other guys talk about her time to time.

I never heard of Finito Boxing Chick? I'll have to Google her.

I remember that Raging Barbie chick would always beef with anyone who wasn't cool with her cousin, I forgot his name he was in Creed right? She was cool with TMT and then TMT beefed with her cousins so she started beefing with TMT. Then she beefed with Tank over Tank saying some dis posts at her.

I think Christina Poncher is pretty good but the problem is she's TR right? So she never bad mouths or criticizes TR or their fighters even when they screw up bad. reporters should be objective right?

Comment

yeah there used to be a ton of boxing shows some really good breakdowns and predictions where some guys were spot on, but after everyone and their mama tried to do a boxing show I just stopped watching anything.

Yeah Michelle Phelps was her name, I saw she got some contact in the UK now right? So she was making a big deal about moving to UK, but I never watched her videos. I just see other guys talk about her time to time.

I never heard of Finito Boxing Chick? I'll have to Google her.

I remember that Raging Barbie chick would always beef with anyone who wasn't cool with her cousin, I forgot his name he was in Creed right? She was cool with TMT and then TMT beefed with her cousins so she started beefing with TMT. Then she beefed with Tank over Tank saying some dis posts at her.

I think Christina Poncher is pretty good but the problem is she's TR right? So she never bad mouths or criticizes TR or their fighters even when they screw up bad. reporters should be objective right?
                    I forgot about raging bull chick, shes actually a promoter she puts on small shows here in PHX all the time, I think she lives here from time to time. Shes Gabe Rosado cousin.

and yeah I forgot about Christina Poncher but she more just a top rank host than a boxing type of chick.

Comment

I'd fuck her.

Comment

Working...
                      X