Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people actually use Alpha and Beta in conversation or only in Internet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do people actually use Alpha and Beta in conversation or only in Internet?

I've never heard anyone said this but then again i didn't grew up here in the US. By the time I got here I already finished college and working. I guess this is more like immature, childish words. I often see this Alpha and Beta terms online but have not actually heard anyone say it in actual conversation.

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    I've never heard anyone said this but then again i didn't grew up here in the US. By the time I got here I already finished college and working. I guess this is more like immature, childish words. I often see this Alpha and Beta terms online but have not actually heard anyone say it in actual conversation.
    You BETA believe it!!

Comment

Originally posted by b.utler View Post
      i've never heard anyone said this but then again i didn't grew up here in the us. By the time i got here i already finished college and working. I guess this is more like immature, childish words. I often see this alpha and beta terms online but have not actually heard anyone say it in actual conversation.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Fuggin beta!!!

Comment

I don't use either in real life, but then again I'm probably a beta.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRudyo! View Post
          I don't use either in real life, but then again I'm probably a beta.
          Well majority of women (not teenage girls) would want a Beta with a decent job that can afford a house and food on the table than Alpha who's jobless and living on welfare.

Well how can you be an Alpha if you are living on welfare, sounds like a loser than an Alpha to me.

These terms are probably used by middle school kids not by grown up working men.

Righteous likes to use these terms a lot. Lol
          Last edited by B.UTLER; 03-21-2016, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Well majority of women (not teenage girls) would want a Beta with a decent job that can afford a house and food on the table than Alpha who's jobless and living on welfare.

Well how can you be an Alpha if you are living on welfare, sounds like a loser than an Alpha to me.

These terms are probably used by middle school kids not by grown up working men.

Righteous likes to use these terms a lot. Lol
            I can afford an apartment for us, and half the food on the table. So

I think the whole thing is a bunch of people on here act like making any kind of compromise with women makes you a *****. IDK for sure tho.

Comment

LOL @ this beta ass thread

Comment

Of course I do.

I also say "lol" when I hear something funny and I say "bump" everytime I bring up an old conversation.

But I never say words liked "owned" or "ethered." I'm not that fuggen gay.

Comment

yes, its important to identify and remove beta males before their whacky self-hatred dogma infests your social circle, i do use the term offline

Comment

well i was a varsity player in basketball back in high school so i'm not a "beta" back in the day.. lol

this alpha/beta just makes me laugh when i read it online.. most people that use this are probably losers pretending to be alpha..

Comment

Working...
                    X