Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs David Lemiuex Does Roughly 150,000 PPV Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for the record,if barcham comes back this is the sig he is going to rock for 2 months

its not even that bad,so he needs to stop crying and running away from our bet

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Basically he threw a b1tch-fit and is saying that he's leaving the board for good.

This man is almost 60 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
        that's very poor, no way around it.

Neither he nor Ward are the A-sides their teams have told them.

Maybe if he beats Canelo or Cotto, but it will be a hard sell. He's no Pac who came with a whole country behind him.

Hopefully he builds his name. But that's a poor number. It is what it is. Take the L and move on. Who ever thought that GGG Lemiux was PPV?
        Well in comparison to Ward he's clear A side. Vs Cotto/Canelo, clear B. However he's also the mando, so they can't simply price themselves out with a ridiculous offer

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          for the record,if barcham comes back this is the sig he is going to rock for 2 months

That is a gift. You could have really bent him over a barrel on this one. He should be grateful for your kindness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Damn dude you made coca-cola come out my nose, that **** hurt. It was worth it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              I can't believe I got hooked and just spent 10 minutes reading the previous pages

did you guys make some guy quit over this? ****ing ****.....who quits over stuff like this?? this is hilarious

anyway, when Cotto Canelo fight we will see if PPV is still a "declining market"
              I'm gathering co-workers to watch it. It has been a success so far, got some people to say yes. With the GGG ppv, I was struggling to get them to figure out who GGG was, I used all I can "The guy shadowboxing in the Apple watch commercial" is the only thing I could use, to no avail. Cotto-Canelo really don't need any explanation, people know them. Casuals know these two for sure. Never doubt the Latino communities when they have two big fighters going at it. Especially Mexico and PR which boxing is either THE biggest sport in their countries or at least #2.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Well in comparison to Ward he's clear A side. Vs Cotto/Canelo, clear B. However he's also the mando, so they can't simply price themselves out with a ridiculous offer
                He's not a clear A-side when it comes to Ward. Ward-GGG is a fight fans fight. A-side/B-side is irrelevant because neither is bringing in casual fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  for the record,if barcham comes back this is the sig he is going to rock for 2 months

lmaoooooooo what was the bet over?

Comment

• Looks like he isn't big enough to snub Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                      If it's under 150k expect Cotto and Canelo to flat out say no to this guy and vacate or expect them to rape the sh.it out of GGG in the negotiating table 85/15 split. Golovkin groupies were in here hard trying to recruit ppl to buy the garbage PPV
                      lol more like 90/10

Comment

Working...
                      X