Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRONER Has MENTAL Breakdown Gay Walmart Mgr Fan Hugged Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broner just trying to follow in pac's footstep. i mean someone on here did say broner was gonna be the next fighter of the decade...

Comment

Originally posted by Erroid View Post
      I don’t want to assume you’re agreeing with Broner on assulting or murdering another person(s) but on second thought, considering that fictitious book you follow sanctions murder, genocide and things like slavery, maybe it’s a good idea to not overlook the possibility.

Sure...and Broner says hella gay shît just so he can say pause or no hômô because those are his favorite words right?
      FUCC your noise bytch, don't give a fucc!!!! Broner would end you in a fight, FACT!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
        Spoken like a self hating raging closet queen. Heard lots of people hating on gays and turns around to suck a dick when no one is looking.
        Yeah like urself bytch, fucc out of here. "what you say is what you are" yeah whatever, grew out of that gay ass comeback at age 5 motherfuccer/ Only gays say that to try and trick people into believing that no-one hates gays but hmophobes. HAHAHA.,

If it makes you feel any better, when I was 16 some phaggot man tried to make a move on me at a public toilet and I stomped his gay ass out BRUTAL like. bytch!

Comment

Originally posted by pittapatta66 View Post
          I'd fucc you up in a fight doe, guaranteed bytch! Dedication bytch, gonna get up early and go out of town over 1 hour just to hit the bags in the morning motherfuccer!!!! Nearest gym to me!

Not gay and you gays are going to hell! FACT!
          no you don't seem gay or defensive. pickle puffer.

Comment

All praise be to The Most High, Broner bless! You queers are what's wrong with the world. FACT!

Comment

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
              no you don't seem gay or defensive. pickle puffer.
              Lol yeah, haven't heard 'pickle puffer' before is that something you made up? You sound mad like a weak queer. Broner would FUCC. U. UP. In a fight, FACT!

So would I. Stay mad boy.

Comment

I don’t want to assume you’re agreeing with Broner on assulting or murdering another person(s) but on second thought, considering that fictitious book you follow sanctions murder, genocide and things like slavery, maybe it’s a good idea to not overlook the possibility.

Sure...and Broner says hella gay shît just so he can say pause or no hômô because those are his favorite words right?
                One Christian, Muslim or Jew who submits to The Most High is more valuable than a million of your kind. GFY

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! It looks like there will be no gay shit with Adrien Broner. So don't come to him with that gay shit! He's not on that gay shit!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    He shoulda shot the queer that hugged him instead he got them Twitter fingers. See, even pro boxers can be internet warriors.
                    In all due respect, if you are a full man, you don't want some strange dude coming up to you touching and hugging you like you his bitch! I will be pissed off too.

Comment

Ironic lol
                      ROFL what a puccy. You have no rep power so your gay ass rep came up as gray (has no affect).

You presumably tried to leave me red K, and your comment you left was "Hom0phobic" haha you just revealed yourself as gay, and you are an alt making fun of Errol Spence so I assume you are some mad white boy who also happens to be gay (what a suprise.../s) lol.

Jokes on you little boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X