Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Brook have beaten Spence if not for the headbutt that broke Brooks eye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Brook was doing well and most had him winning the fight before this happened in the 8th round.

Go watch round 8. Brook get's headbutted in the first minute and his eye starts to swell throughout the round. Spence got lucky.
    No. The British are notorious for lacking heart. The fight turned earlier than the 8th. Brook had to fight beyond himself to attempt to be better than Spence, it was something he couldn't maintain.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Brook was doing well and most had him winning the fight before this happened in the 8th round.

Go watch round 8. Brook get's headbutted in the first minute and his eye starts to swell throughout the round. Spence got lucky.
      Damn, that was some Evander Holyfield type ****.

Comment

It's no longer boxing.
        It's hook or by crook style.
        Come what may. F***k defence.
        Mikey needs to be ready for such crude, barbaric style.

Comment

Robbie F@ggott making up another anti-USA thread. He probably was looking at the fight until he found an excused.

Brook has never mentioned this. Brook got broken down and he quit. When Spence didn't fade like they planned he mentally collapsed along with his eye.

Now we will hear the excuse that he was weight drained.

Comment

I think he would have beaten Spence if not for all the body punches that Spence landed in him, Spence destroyed his body.

Comment

Brook was doing all that he could, and it didn't deter spence, spence kept putting in good work, and you could see brook slowing down round by round. The eye injury was just a good point to call the fight. Brook fought well and acquitted himself well, but he is also another HUGE welter.

I expect we see the same attempts at countering off the back foot that we saw from brook with Mikey, and we will see the same result. Spence breaks him down and then folds him.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
                I also had Brook beating Brook at the 8th round
                I had it the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  I had it the other way.
                  Well I personaly had Brook beating Brook, but if you had Brook losing to Brook then I can see you argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
                    Well I personaly had Brook beating Brook, but if you had Brook losing to Brook then I can see you argument.
                    TBH...it's almost too close to call.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      TBH...it's almost too close to call.
                      Yeah, if you're a RACIST!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X