Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too Short concert or Ward-Barrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin ain't Mexican homie. He's Korean.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Golovkin ain't Mexican homie. He's Korean.
      He's only 1/4th Korean tough guy

I know you know that, but I don't need anyone falling for your worthless trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Bronze Bomber View Post
        He's only 1/4th Korean tough guy

I know you know that, but I don't need anyone falling for your worthless trolling
        How is he 1/4 Korean? His mom is Korean lol.

He's at least 50%.

I know you guys wish he were white so you could "claim" him for sick reasons but it ain't happening. Pacquiao's Filipino fans have more in common with him than you do.

Comment

How is he 1/4 Korean? His mom is Korean lol.

He's at least 50%.

I know you guys wish he were white so you could "claim" him for sick reasons but it ain't happening. Pacquiao's Filipino fans have more in common with him than you do.
          You're an idiot. His mother is only 50%, look for yourself smart ass
          http://iamkoream.com/augustseptember...nady-golovkin/
          Towards the bottom find the picture of a old Korean guy

I'm born Ukrainian, father is Russian. It's called being a patriot.

Comment

Wasn't really considering going to the Ward fight, but might have to keep an eye out for the prices on the secondary market...could be at the right price come Saturday.

Comment

You're an idiot. His mother is only 50%, look for yourself smart ass
              http://iamkoream.com/augustseptember...nady-golovkin/
              Towards the bottom find the picture of a old Korean guy

I'm born Ukrainian, father is Russian. It's called being a patriot.
              He's on the cover of a Korean magazine. He's Korean. Respect his Asian heritage.

Comment

If Jay-Z would have used that brain of his, he'd have 2 of Oakland's finest in Too Short and E-40 as the performers instead of Fabolous (I'm assuming. Not sure who the concert is this time around, lol.)

Comment

He's on the cover of a Korean magazine. He's Korean. Respect his Asian heritage.
                  Yeah totally ignore that his mother is only 50% which makes him 1/4 Korean. By blood he is Russian.

I'm not gonna argue with you, your race baiting remarks are pathetic.

Comment

Yeah totally ignore that his mother is only 50% which makes him 1/4 Korean. By blood he is Russian.

I'm not gonna argue with you, your race baiting remarks are pathetic.
                    You're the one who wants to "claim" him because he's the "same" as you. And you're calling me the racist one? All I've done is point out that he's Asian, Korean to be exact. That will never change. I hope Asians get behind their fighter, they deserve it after Pacquiao retires.

Comment

You're the one who wants to "claim" him because he's the "same" as you. And you're calling me the racist one? All I've done is point out that he's Asian, Korean to be exact. That will never change. I hope Asians get behind their fighter, they deserve it after Pacquiao retires.
                      You just said that I'm trying to claim him because he is white... I just proved you wrong and mentioned in Russian myself. Keep trying troll...

Comment

Working...
                      X