AJ would manhandle, outclass and DESTROY Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Josh only needs to be perfect for 2 seconds against wildr
    That's not proven. Wilder has never been stopped before when AJ has.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Wilder View Post
      Once again he never said he was ducking, he said in EXACT WORDS: "Usyk is not a threat to me, he's too small for me. He'll do a lot of movement and stuff like that, it don't faze me"

Where is the duck there? If Wilder was so good at ducking how come he fought Fury who would knock AJ out.. yes TKO AJ lol

And I dunno which fans you were talking about but I fully expected AJ to beat Ruiz by UD. I can link you my thread before that fight if you'd like.
      That's a code for im not going to fight him,he did the same with Klitschko and told the public that guy really doesn't want to fight me ,this was after he won the WBC belt ? Ha Hes done the same to Whyte and AJ by subtley dismissing them and now hes doing it to Usyk in case he creeps up in a top WBC spot . You can't make this stuff up,beyond that anyone who knows boxing knows Usyk is by far the best southpaw not Ortiz but he wants to think everyones stupid and Usyk is the non threatening fighter ,in fact its the second worst match up for Wilder. besides Hrgovic ,AJ then Fury . .

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        That's not proven. Wilder has never been stopped before when AJ has.
        But wilder probably not met a ko artist at Josh level. Josh seems to change fight with one punch. Ruiz hadn't been dropped until Josh dropped him.
        Wilder not been stopped. But I'm not convinced wilder has mixed with heavy artillery guys. Yes, ortiz but he's old and not proven
        Last edited by hugh grant; 12-13-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Every time there is a Wilder thread you can hear a brit cry

Comment

Joshua has a glass jaw who drops his hands.
            Wilder by decapitation rnd 5.

Comment

AJ has 2 options:

1. fight aggressive and go for the KO
              2. stay on the outside at the tip of wilder's right hand and box him

both have a high chance he gets KTFO.

Fury fought a perfect fight and still got dropped twice, almost counted out and his chin is way better than AJ's.

There is no strategy or training that AJ can do where he doesnt have a high risk of getting KOed vs Wilder.

Fury is the only guy that Wilder has not stopped by way of rematch. Every other guy hes fought he has stopped atleast once.
              Last edited by elfag; 12-13-2019, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                But wilder probably not met a ko artist at Josh level. Josh seems to change fight with one punch. Ruiz hadn't been dropped until Josh dropped him.
                Wilder not been stopped. But I'm not convinced wilder has mixed with heavy artillery guys. Yes, ortiz but he's old and not proven
                That doesn't make a lot of sense. AJ couldn't properly hurt Ruiz enough to stop getting knocked down himself right after he had him down. AJ has power and all but he has nowhere near the kind of power that Wilder has. No comparison. If Wilder lands even anywhere near AJ's head, its all over. He will not recover.

Comment

Aj would easily outbox wilder, but what happens when his suspect chin meets alabama thunder?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    AJ will be favored no doubt. But if wilder connects flush there is no guarantee AJ survives.

Wilder is the ultimate embodiment of having a “puncher’s chance”.
                    That summarises any long winded post I was going to write!

AJ is obviously the better boxer and has great power in both hands. Wilder has inhumane power in a straight that can be thrown from a lot of different angles. It would be a compelling watch! I just hope we get to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                      That summarises any long winded post I was going to write!

AJ is obviously the better boxer and has great power in both hands. Wilder has inhumane power in a straight that can be thrown from a lot of different angles. It would be a compelling watch! I just hope we get to see it.
                      Wilder is more like a punchers probability than a punchers chance

Comment

Working...
                      X