No announcement yet.

2020 IBHOF Inductees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -A 1000 pages of your backdated buttcreams years and $10s of millions spent to get what amounts to a jailhouse confession to keep his teammates out of the pen.

Lance played according to the rules of the day in the era of the shiny new cleaned Tour and never failed a drug test.

As I mentioned, long in retirement beyond his prime he placed 3rd with a broken shoulder while posting daily online drug testing values on the internet for public scrutiny and commentary. Transparency infinitely more than the drug testing cartels, Le Tour, the FBI, ect, ad infinitum have ever come close to.

Somehow you using butt cream facials nightly without ever being tested fits you like your pantywaist twists.
    What is even the point of this?

I've already established that he failed tests and paid to have the fails go away. In fact, I learned about that from.....USADA. Because it was part of their huge 1000 page doc of evidence.

Also proved that USADA played a huge role in bringing him down. Just say you were misinformed, like you always are, ya big dummy.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      What is even the point of this?

I've already established that he failed tests and paid to have the fails go away. In fact, I learned about that from.....USADA. Because it was part of their huge 1000 page doc of evidence.

Also proved that USADA played a huge role in bringing him down. Just say you were misinformed, like you always are, ya big dummy.
      - -Why did the FBI spend $20 mil to extract a dime store hostage release confession from an international hero inspiring uncounted millions across the globe in the middle of the worlds largest fraud ever committed that defrauded uncounted trillion$ from international investors in American triple AAA certified investments that turned out to be worthless junk bonds?

I know the answer, and the answer is you always sucked up to The Man.

Comment

- -Why did the FBI spend $20 mil to extract a dime store hostage release confession from an international hero inspiring uncounted millions across the globe in the middle of the worlds largest fraud ever committed that defrauded uncounted trillion$ from international investors in American triple AAA certified investments that turned out to be worthless junk bonds?

I know the answer, and the answer is you always sucked up to The Man.
        Why did the feds drop the case, dumbo. That's what you should be asking.

Could it be because the anti-doping agencies, like USADA, would get things done? Hmmm. That's one of the theories given by the lead prosecutor in the Balco case.

BLOCK: Okay. Well, the U.S. attorney's office in this case was reported to be looking into possible charges including conspiracy, defrauding the government, drug trafficking, money laundering, witness tampering. Can you help explain why the prosecution may have been dropped?

RYAN: There may have been a lot of different reasons. One could be the fact that the U.S. attorney's office concluded that the doping agencies and the administrative agencies were going to do something on their own administratively, which amounts to an effective punishment for whatever conduct Mr. Armstrong engaged in. Other possibilities are that the venue issue, that is why were they investigating conduct that may have mostly occurred overseas in France, in Spain. Did they have jurisdiction, and if so, what did they have jurisdiction over?
        But USADA did nothing, huh? I'm just going to keep providing the proof until you shut the fvvck up.

Armstrong’s cheating was finally uncovered in 2012 when the US Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), armed with sworn testimony from Landis and other former teammates, moved to strip Armstrong of his titles.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...t-usps-lawsuit
        and here....

2012: A federal criminal investigation into doping includes interviews of witnesses close to Armstrong but closes without charges. The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency then charges Armstrong with cheating. Armstrong denies doping, but chooses not to fight the charges, prompting USADA to issue a lifetime ban on competition. USADA later releases a detailed report of doping allegations, including devastating sworn statements from several of Armstrong's former teammates. Armstrong is pushed off the board of the Livestrong foundation and major sponsors Nike, Anheuser-Busch and Oakley cut ties with him. The International Cycling Union strips Armstrong of his Tour de France victories and bans him for life.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...reer/33994779/

Did you understand USADA's role yet, or do you need more?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Did you understand USADA's role yet, or do you need more?
          - -Been whoop in' on the Slimey drug testing cartels and boxing commish/orgs who not only have been making a monkey out you, but have given BALCO Vic the only place he and Meme can find a job, yet Panama Lewis is still banned.

Le Tour was founded on the most corrupt, dispicable lie in that era, but also stacked every generations with cheaters of every stripe that continues to this day enhanced by the lifelong ham handed incompetency of tour officials.

Keep on slurping your butt creams, an Apropo memory of of your contributions to the world.

Comment

- -Been whoop in' on the Slimey drug testing cartels and boxing commish/orgs who not only have been making a monkey out you, but have given BALCO Vic the only place he and Meme can find a job, yet Panama Lewis is still banned.

Le Tour was founded on the most corrupt, dispicable lie in that era, but also stacked every generations with cheaters of every stripe that continues to this day enhanced by the lifelong ham handed incompetency of tour officials.

Keep on slurping your butt creams, an Apropo memory of of your contributions to the world.
            Nothing you said here is relevant, just like your other posts.

I think you are senile. You need some help, dude. That's why you get no respect here. I feel sorry for you.

Comment

No...You don't know much about Balco Vic Queeny sorry... T has provided proof of every measure and caused you to start pulling in more elaborate BS... I have no interest in this topic aside from one:

There is a lot more to Vic than you seem to know, and when the Feds come knocking at your door and paint a picture of you, that might not be accurate, the last thing you need are assertions that add to the ignorance. You know very little about the man...I can say that with some measure of experience.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                No...You don't know much about Balco Vic Queeny sorry... T has provided proof of every measure and caused you to start pulling in more elaborate BS... I have no interest in this topic aside from one:

There is a lot more to Vic than you seem to know, and when the Feds come knocking at your door and paint a picture of you, that might not be accurate, the last thing you need are assertions that add to the ignorance. You know very little about the man...I can say that with some measure of experience.
                - -You speaking as Vic's attorney or FBI spokesman?

Vic was removed from service dog duty by the FBI when he proved to be useless in targeting drug cheats beyond his client list.

So at this point, over the counter butt cream usage common to the tour then and prob now costs tens of millions of gvt $$$ and millions in rider lawyers but for tens of thousands, well to do fighters can buy BALCO Vic Vitamins and rent out his hyperbolic training facilities for unimaged performance enhancements over poor 3 rd world fighters?

I'll gladly be voted out of in your obvious immorality glee club.

Comment

- -You speaking as Vic's attorney or FBI spokesman?

Vic was removed from service dog duty by the FBI when he proved to be useless in targeting drug cheats beyond his client list.

So at this point, over the counter butt cream usage common to the tour then and prob now costs tens of millions of gvt $$$ and millions in rider lawyers but for tens of thousands, well to do fighters can buy BALCO Vic Vitamins and rent out his hyperbolic training facilities for unimaged performance enhancements over poor 3 rd world fighters?

I'll gladly be voted out of in your obvious immorality glee club.
                  Your speaking out of ignorance...No offence. Would like very much to see how you would do with the Feds at your door...presumably a lot better, presumably you would find a way not to watch dog and to keep your family together as you went up for a 20 year bid.

Every one is a tough guy right? Easy to call someone out...And that is fine, but you don't know anything about Vic. I know people in his circle and happen to have an actual understanding.

You are actually embarrasing yourself whether you know it, or not. like I said we all can't be tough guys and tell the feds where to stick it when they lock our bank accounts, tell us to say bye bye to the family, etc... Judging others in that situation is a real punk move less you been there.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    Your speaking out of ignorance...No offence. Would like very much to see how you would do with the Feds at your door...presumably a lot better, presumably you would find a way not to watch dog and to keep your family together as you went up for a 20 year bid.

Every one is a tough guy right? Easy to call someone out...And that is fine, but you don't know anything about Vic. I know people in his circle and happen to have an actual understanding.

You are actually embarrasing yourself whether you know it, or not. like I said we all can't be tough guys and tell the feds where to stick it when they lock our bank accounts, tell us to say bye bye to the family, etc... Judging others in that situation is a real punk move less you been there.
                    - -Never ran a den of drug cheats, so if that's the best you got, have at it.

I do know that near the end of BBBonds career injury ending prime, he suddenly shoots up 30%-65% in his offensive totals when he appears on the BALCO client list. You are welcome to explain away such comedy increases, so have at it.

Lance was never convicted of a crime as I recall, nor charged. Bonds was charged an convicted, but spent millions to have it overturned in spite of serving no more than house arrest.

Comment

- -Never ran a den of drug cheats, so if that's the best you got, have at it.

I do know that near the end of BBBonds career injury ending prime, he suddenly shoots up 30%-65% in his offensive totals when he appears on the BALCO client list. You are welcome to explain away such comedy increases, so have at it.

Lance was never convicted of a crime as I recall, nor charged. Bonds was charged an convicted, but spent millions to have it overturned in spite of serving no more than house arrest.
                      I don't have an opinion about Lance. I do not know enough about the situation. Travesty provided sources for his assertions...Whether you hate him or enjoy him (I look out for my fellow New Yorkers its in my genes lol) he does an excellent job in so doing. Thats not a sleight on you, just a fact.

What you fail to realize is that the government does not always need for you to have done something... Look it up, happens all the time. You pay taxes? lets say you can't afford to do so, try it some time.

Bonds and a lot of athletes were using thats not the point. Vic had for years been a nutritionalist who bought and developed a system for looking at micronutrients. This was the substance of his fame initially.

Ever teach professionals? I hear you work with kids from what you post, more power to you...I did some work as a high school teacher and when you take the most violent, angry, misconstrued youth, and show them a little love and respect, many times they appreciate it.

Professionals on the other hand want the foi gra all the time. I taught martial arts to professionals, and its a similar thing. Whats new? What will give me an edge? People like Vic who were doing nutritional work at a level that very few could do, got sucked into a situation. Athletes were making great gains through microanalysis, but...THEY WANTED MORE HAHAHA!

Now before you chide someone don't be so quick... You are a former jazz musician (not much there to be made) you have a succesful practice, and because of substances that are banned, you are going to tell your clientelle (Bonds was one of many) "sorry guys, find someone else, not going to break the law." Really? Think you would be up to that sir? Really?

I am an incredibly ethical person, i.e. I try to be, and I don't know what I would have done in that situation. Im supposed to tell my wife and kids, my two rescue dogs, "sorry guys, lets go pitch a tent, maybe i can advertise on Craig's list...."

Do you know how much the equipment cost for some of these practices? When I taught martial arts in San Francisco China Town, the guy who owned the place bought an electro magnetic machine for muscles and joint problems, I was allowed to use it...It had been bought initially for horses. It cost him used over 100k. How much you figure Vic spent on a chemistry set up that looked at micro nutrient analysis?

Think it through before you just flame a response... I am treating you respectfully and sharing good information, you can disagree with it, but understand the gravity of what was going on before making comments. I would never even talk about Lance because I don't know what was happening with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X