No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn is a despicable liar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    I’ve worked through anxiety attacks. I know many people who have and still continue to do so.

If you want to say that Eddie gave Joshua some Valium or Xanax before the fight, then you’d have a better argument.
    We have no clue what the real story is, because Hearn has everyone gagged and is spinning some yarn. Even without all the stories that have come out, people (myself included) found the injuries suspicious and AJ's behaviour and body language off. It's obvious there were things not right. Do you agree or disagree?

I assume that the Hearn's are just thinking, get the rematch in the UK with everything in AJ's favour, and it will all be okay. In reality we may not be seeing AJ back in a Boxing ring for some time. Will serve them right if AJ wants an extended break and the belts end up fragmented or held by PBC fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      Basically threw Anthony Joshua under the bus Saturday night. Same as he did with Kell Brook, same as he did with Rocky Fielding. Same thing he's done many times over. I did not in a million years expect him to do it to AJ though. And for the record, I am not an AJ fan so don't start with that bollocks.

AJ's whole training camp sounds like it was a mess. Too many stories now about him getting hurt in sparring, it seems common knowledge in the industry. I find it hard to see how he sustained all three injuries to his face whilst wearing a headguard? Swollen, bruised and scabbed left cheekbone, swollen, bruised and some kinda infection to right eyelid, and a cut on the bridge of his nose?

Terrible training camp. Injured in sparring, even possibly having a concussion. Having a panic attack in the dressing room and his own father wanting him pulled out of the fight. It's too much. There was clearly things not right. Everyone has said it, even haters. The neck massaging, doing the same with his legs between rounds, the vacant way AJ was acting and talking to his trainer, interracting with people in the crowd etc.

Eddie Hearn lying about this stuff is the final straw for me. I've never liked the man, been called a hater many a time. But enough is enough. They should have just come out and said it. He has AJ on a super short leash, in fact AJ has been gagged at this point. I don't doubt that the real story will come out eventually.

I am done with Hearn now, will never believe a word he says again. He is a slimey cretin. Even to just say, "yea we had issues but tried to soldier on", is a lot more than just flat denying it. At this point I think the only reason he will continue to deny is because it was him who pulled the trigger on sending AJ out to fight anyway. Fook Eddie Hearns!

P.S. I am a Tyson Fury nuthugger and a Deontay Wilder fan. But I am unbiased enough to call it how I see it. AJ was not right on Saturday night. We did not see AJ at his best in there, very, very far from it actually.
      There was a interview where Eddie Hearn was stating just days ago, that Joshua had change his training routine, due to complaining of feeling fatigued in or terrible during his last training camp. I do wonder that in general if Joshua is over-trained, or suffering from over training syndrome 'It is a real condition which effects central nervous system and can suppress immune system 'It is not a good sign when a athlete with great nutrition, doctors around him is getting the flu' in camp.

I believe the stories of the panic attack, and the effects that would of had on his sympathetic nervous system would of been major 'He would of already been in a state of shock inside of the ring'.

But ether which way Andrew Ruiz Junior beat him up, and was the better man/fighter on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        But ether which way Andrew Ruiz Junior beat him up, and was the better man/fighter on the night.
        Goes without saying bro. I have a lot of respect for Andy Ruiz Jr., he is a warrior and a well-rounded fighter who belongs at the top. He is the champ now, deservedly so.

Comment

I agree. If he wasn't of sound mind and body then, he shouldn't have been allowed to fight that night.

Comment

Why do you think he was getting hurt in sparring? you did you think he was concussed in sparring? Because his defence is s hit. So if it happens in an actual fight then thats on him.

You can't pull a boxer out of a fight in the dressing room, look Joshua has taken his loss like a man, this is the business that he is in. He has dealt with it.

Comment

Goes without saying bro. I have a lot of respect for Andy Ruiz Jr., he is a warrior and a well-rounded fighter who belongs at the top. He is the champ now, deservedly so.
              The truth will come out only when Joshua is retired, right now? I honestly just think they are focused on the rematch. 'Joshua will probably win the rematch on points or late stoppage' I also think that he needs to take the fight in america, no point in going backwards.

I still think Joshua can beat Wilder and Fury, but not as 100% certain at this time 'I will go with the notion now that? They can all beat each other' be interesting to see Tyson Fury performance in his next fight.

I am not heavily invested in any of the heavyweights these days, as David Haye was the last real fighter who I had a rapport with.

Comment

Why are you blaming Eddie Hearn?

AJ and his team (manager, father, trainer, etc) are the ones who must take responsibility.

Hearn is just the promoter, he is not in camp with AJ and I doubt he gets told everything.

Comment

Kell Brook, undefeated IBF champion from 147lb vs. a peak 160lb Gennady Golovkin? Just to "save the show"? Rocky Fielding vs. Saul Alvarez? Anthony Joshua having a mental breakdown and running about his dressing room screaming, then being sent out anyway vs. Andy Ruiz Jr? Bearing in mind that AJ had been getting slated for weeks for fighting a "fat bum", even by Americans. You call these the best possible fights?
                  ****ing ridiculous thread and post. You will get people who come in to this thread and agree with you because they hate Hearn, DAZN, Joshua. None of the rumours have been confirmed or verified, you are getting well over excited about nothing. This is a bunch of people looking for answers and people to blame, but the truth is that the answers were in the ring on the night...you know the thing that actually happened? It's called a boxing match.

Kell Brook, may have been a mistake in the long run, but in the short term it made him £5 million, and he didn't lose his belt. He was having big issues getting the other big names to fight him, Kell and his family were notoriously difficult to work with, Frank Warren eluded to this many times. All in all Hearn chose the option of making Kell financially secure in a fight where he was a big underdog, the facial injury was unlucky. Hearn then openly told Kell not to take the Spence fight due to weight making, but he went against the advice and they made it the biggest fight they could, and again he made £3+ million

Your assertion That Rocky Fielding should NOT have taken the Canelo fight is laughable at best. He was a sub-par belt holder who would have likely lost that belt for 6 figures against Callum Smith or someone else, and instead he made 7 figures, and again has secured his and his families future.

I don't think Hearn always gets it right, he is a little over-eager with his match making, something he will need to refine and maybe with more experience he will get a better feel for. But you can't say he has done a bad job for most of these fighters. He also doesn't make the final call, the fighters do.

As far as the Joshua situation goes, wait to see what the truth is before you put out such an opinionated thread, it's idiotic. As far as Hearn goes, you're more than entitled to dislike him, but stick to facts, you don't come across as having an unbiased opinion.

Comment

Absolutely zero information has come from anyone associated with AJ to suggest he had a bad camp or was KOd in sparring. None. Yet you're certain enough you know how AJ's camp went to say Hearn is lying?? Laughable.

AJ has said there was nothing wrong with him coming into the fight. Hearn has completely squashed these fanboy fantasies of AJ coming into the fight compromised in some way. These are the facts.

But if you want to write boxing fanfiction, do you I guess?
                    Last edited by paulf; 06-04-2019, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                      As far as the Joshua situation goes, wait to see what the truth is before you put out such an opinionated thread, it's idiotic. As far as Hearn goes, you're more than entitled to dislike him, but stick to facts, you don't come across as having an unbiased opinion.
                      The only idiotic thing here is people trying to say Andy Ruiz Jr. beat a prime, 100% fit and ready Anthony Joshua. That obviously didn't happen. "It's just boxing!", "Excuses lol!" Nah, I'm not an AJ fan, I've said forever that he is doesn't belong in a ring with Fury or Wilder, have called him a big stiff robot, etc etc. But there are people on here who live in a fantasy land of fookery.

AJ was the sacrificial lamb on Saturday night, when the fight should likely have been called off. And I'm not saying a prime, 100% AJ beats Ruiz Jr., even that remains to be seen. But too many fookboys on here rejoicing at the downfall of a man who A. looked like he didn't want to be there, and judging from the stories that are coming out B. shouldn't have been in there. We have DAZN and Hearn to thank for the fight going ahead as planned. The money, exposure, loss of face etc was obviously more important than AJ's welfare.

I'd be saying the same thing regardless of who the fighter concerned was. Fury, AJ, Wilder, it doesn't matter. The same people rejoiced in the downfall of Tyson Fury at the time too. Sickening.

Comment

Working...
                      X