No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: I was braced for Maidana's shots, wasn't for Danny's shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan: I was braced for Maidana's shots, wasn't for Danny's shot

Excellent video from this guy. Mind you, it's an hour long.

What kind of excuse is that for a combat athlete to make? You were ready to get hit in fight A but not in fight B? I like Khan. I went to see him vs Paulie in msg and Algeri in Bk. But this dude is bugging. I honestly didn’t watch the video. Because the guy claims that canelo was 185 for his fight. He’s about as full of **** as a athlete can be. Btw I’m 5 9 185, very muscular. I’ve met canelo. He’s is not 185.

Comment

Mate, just get in that ring and have fun while it lasts.

The doctors will take good care of you and you'll watch it on replay the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
        What kind of excuse is that for a combat athlete to make? You were ready to get hit in fight A but not in fight B?
        It happens. Mosley was able to buckle Floyd with a shot, Hatton and Maidana had him staggering backwards, but he never buckled again after the Mosley shot and hardly staggered. Crawford wasn't ready for the two-piece Gamboa put on him that had him on Bambi Street, yet he took a flush bomb from Jeff Horn in round 1 and didn't even flinch.

If you see the punch coming, you can brace and take it almost every time, except if you're facing Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Its always the one you dont see that gets the KO, common knowledge !

Comment

Smh, I wouldn't even pick prime Khan over Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Smh, I wouldn't even pick prime Khan over Crawford.
              Well, that's because Prescott negated any possibility of a true prime.

I would say though that the Khan that fought Maidana gives the Crawford that fought Gamboa all sorts of problems and quite possibly gets out there with a SD win.

Comment

@ OP, you're Wazaa aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  @ OP, you're Wazaa aren't you?
                  I already told you in the other thread: the only "wazaa" I'm aware of is this:

IN which case, no, that's not me receiving Trish's face into my crotch. Unfortunately.

Comment

1 hour of listening to Amir Khan talking. That sounds like a form of torture to me

Comment

Working...
                    X