Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever noticed guys will "alpha" you by making you laugh.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calm down calm down! Im sorry I made you angry yesterday and it appears today as well.

Here is a gif to cheer you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Ned to do another poster of the month thread. I believe you won last April's contest, Willy. You're a shoe-in this year as well!
      Yeah maybe man, I feel like I haven't been posting enough lately.

I like April though, I guess it can be my month.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Yeah maybe man, I feel like I haven't been posting enough lately.

I like April though, I guess it can be my month.
        I'm cool with that. I haven't posted lately a lot either.

I think I'll do a poll and declare you the winner before anyone votes. Haha. Would be a funny gag!

Comment

In nature/biology alpha just means head of household. The alpha wolves in a pack is the ma & pa and the whole pack consists of blood relatives. At least somewhat similar in most species.

How did that turn into some passive aggressive gay elevator moments thing? Are you going to impregnate this guy & teach his offspring how to hunt elk?

You are just killing the word. Alpha has joined "racism" and "outrage" as a word without any semblance of a meaning.
          Last edited by ////; 04-10-2019, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            I'm cool with that. I haven't posted lately a lot either.

I think I'll do a poll and declare you the winner before anyone votes. Haha. Would be a funny gag!
            Yeah and I'll still vote for myself, afterwards. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              .... if you laugh at someones joke its physiologically almost a submission making you beta

or by 1 upping e.g. giving fatherly advice you while also being very nice. (Im the dad im alpha you the child/son/beta but im helping you im being kind....not)

Or they will tell you say something thats hard to understand in an attempt to get you seeking their validation on your intelligence etc making you beta since u seek their validation

Are they REALLY ways to alpha people it seems so pathetic and such a beta thing to do!?

I think they are straw men pretend alpha's using trickery and fake things to cause an illusion.

Someone thats truly alpha "HAS IT" and doesn't need to try? (at least not in those ways, its almost an advanced form of neediness an an advanced form of being beta)

What do you think?
              So Alex Kidd what would an alpha do then if they are in need of medical assistance and the only help they can get is thru a female nurse.
              Is it more alpha to grin and bare the medical problem or does an alpha become a beta and allow a nurse to assist in the problem.

Comment

Basically what alexkid is doing with all these threads is describing what type of man he's attracted to.

If you notice he's always talking about strong, confident sexy men. And we all know he's not talking about himself... so he's talking about other men that he checks out.

And since that's basically all he talks about, we can conclude he spends most of his time checking out men lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
                  Basically what alexkid is doing with all these threads is describing what type of man he's attracted to.

If you notice he's always talking about strong, confident sexy men. And we all know he's not talking about himself... so he's talking about other men that he checks out.

And since that's basically all he talks about, we can conclude he spends most of his time checking out men lol.
                  I guess the real winner in these E Beef arguments is the guy that does it the most, is more persistent, and does it for years and years or even decades. I submit to your alpha status, you win, I am beta.

You are also alpha at trolling, I am beta, esp cause I dont do it very often.
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 04-10-2019, 01:36 AM.

Comment

I guess the real winner in these E Beef arguments is the guy that does it the most, is more persistent, and does it for years and years or even decades. I submit to your alpha status, you win, I am beta.

Im not beefing with or trolling anybody.

Is it or is it not true that the majority of your posts are talking about alpha males and penlses?

Comment

it didnt take much to control your emotions. lgbt community expects more from their "alphas".....ya jackass.

Comment

Working...
                      X