Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should GGG be pound for pound number 1 if he beats jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should GGG be pound for pound number 1 if he beats jacobs?

After 17 middleweight defences, golovkin now gets the opportunity to get his best win to date by fighting daniel jacobs, the consensus number 2 middleweight who hasnt lost in 7 years. This was the opponent that everyone was asking for on here, a world class middleweight. So, if golovkin beats jacobs, should he be considered pound for pound number 1?
    yes
    25.27%
    no
    74.73%

Make a poll

Comment

GGG should be P4P #1 *right now*. He's the undefeated WBC/WBA/IBF champion and winning every fight by knockout.

Please name me a fighter that is dominating their division more than GGG is?

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
        Make a poll
        done...........

Comment

No, he shouldn't IMO.You still have people like Chocalito, Ward and Crawford that are also undefeated but have won titles in multiple divisions which should weigh more in a p4p debate.

Comment

uh no...

he needs to grow some balls and move up right op?

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
              GGG should be P4P #1 *right now*. He's the undefeated WBC/WBA/IBF champion and winning every fight by knockout.

Please name me a fighter that is dominating their division more than GGG is?
              i cant think of any....

Comment

no if he beats Jacobs and Saul this year he will be #1

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  After 17 middleweight defences, golovkin now gets the opportunity to get his best win to date by fighting daniel jacobs, the consensus number 2 middleweight who hasnt lost in 7 years. This was the opponent that everyone was asking for on here, a world class middleweight. So, if golovkin beats jacobs, should he be considered pound for pound number 1?
                  If Jacobs wins, should he vault into the top 5 p4p ranks?

Comment

GGG fights the best opponent to date every time he fights. To many fans Brook, a welterweight, was his last best opponent. He still doesn't have that definitive best opponent in his resume that will overshadow everyone else that come after it. Like if he beats Jacobs, we all know that he could still improve his resume after that. Stevens, Geale, Rubio, Murray were all his best opponent when they happened. I think Murray is better than everyone else he has fought though.

Comment

Working...
                    X