Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should GGG be pound for pound number 1 if he beats jacobs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    Kicking 35 in the arse with one quality win (if he beats Jacobs), dodged Ward and Canelo? Improving but not numero uno.
    Dodged Canelo??

Really bro??

REALLY??????????

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      Dodged Canelo??

Really bro??

REALLY??????????

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post

LORD GOLOVKIN..THERE'S A FIRE!! I have found myself. Please forgive me of my blasphemous past. I only try to be respectful to all and be unbiased.. Never again...
        I am not Lord Golovkin but I can speak on his behalf as I ride his bone. You have repented your sins and allowed Golovkin into your life you have only now to open your hole to him and me and you are a fully fledged member of the House of the Order of GGGudaism. I look forward to hearing and reading your d1ck riding posts.

Comment

• Not #1, but definitely around #5.

Jacobs is the #2 middleweight in the land, has knocked out 12 straight opponents, is the kind of fighter that you will never see Canelo step in the ring against, for example. Because he's a bad dude. If Golovkin knocks him out, then yes he's on the list, but not #1.

Comment

• No! #1 has to have a long track record of fighting the best.

Comment

• Ban these morons!

A.K, adoorisajar, Benny_Blanco787, bigdramashow, boliodogs, cal202, Francis M., GGG.Bone.Rider, ggg_kz, Herr Schmeling, Jaqen H'ghar, jas, jup11223, MatchMaker215, Mequetrefe, mlac, mrsatan, RockyB, satiev1, SniXSniPe, The D3vil, Tulpar, [T][B][E]

Comment

Dodged Canelo??

Really bro??

REALLY??????????
                10 million? No
                15 million? No

Comment

• this poll failed miserably

Comment

Dodged Canelo??

Really bro??

REALLY??????????
                    Trying to figure out who's the bigger troll, TS or the dude you quoted.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Trying to figure out who's the bigger troll, TS or the dude you quoted.
                      I'm wondering if that man really typed out that piece of blasphemy with a straight face.

Comment

Working...
                      X