Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kov was robbed and only the three blind mice had ward winning

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      Why wasn't Jaskcson giving any instructions to Sergey? what do they keep in the corner for?
      i thought that too.. some russian dude was talking first, then jdj could talk lol

Comment

• Originally posted by pesticid View Post
        Why wasn't Jaskcson giving any instructions to Sergey? what do they keep in the corner for?
        Moral support.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I had Ward winning 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
          i had him winning just one round in the first half, i guess i don't know shit about boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
            I was in the passenger seat of the Ward War Wagon but man Kovalev won this fight. And as a Ward fan it's not hard to admit cuz I love the sport and frankly this is the shyt we don't need.
            i predicted ward to win too and scored it for kova 7-5 with a KD

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              I think it's an easy get out to say "it could have gone either way" - It being 114-113 allows people to justify a bad decision.....but when you look at the reality of the situation, there's no way you can give Andre Ward 8 rounds if you are honest.

I think Ward was good tonight, he showed heart and determination but he didn't win enough rounds to win that fight.
              Really did think Ward did well, I just don't think he did enough to get that decision tonight, Kov won 5 rounds according to the judges. Maybe I need to watch this fight again with my rose tinted glasses, 6am here so I would watch it later. By the first 6 rounds alone Kov deserve minimum 4 rounds from it.

Comment

• Nothing wrong about comparing this to Pac-Bradley 1 and i will go as far as to say this is a worse robbery.

Some of the rounds in today's fight were even more easier to judge as for rounds 1, 2 (kd included) and 10 for a example and at least 3 more werent even close.

Maybe it was Jay Z money or maybe it was just because Kovalev was fighting a american gold medal winner in US but it was just shameful.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Makunouchi- View Post
                  kov was robbed and only the three blind mice had ward winning
                  Judging by your list perhaps you dont know what boxing is, this isnt a bar room brawl. Rewatch the fight in slow mo, watch the misses, watch the body work, watch a fighter diminishing after the 5th round. Came back with a 2nd wind later on, but not enough according to judges.

Comment

• Kovalev needs a new Promoter who has more pull. Duva should have never allowed 3 American judges

Comment

• Originally posted by WardReign View Post
                      Judging by your list perhaps you dont know what boxing is, this isnt a bar room brawl. Rewatch the fight in slow mo, watch the misses, watch the body work, watch a fighter diminishing after the 5th round. Came back with a 2nd wind later on, but not enough according to judges.
                      Ward got outboxed no matter how you spin it. I don't know why you're saying it's not a "bar room brawl".

The only explanation I'm seeing from anyone for how Ward won the fight is people counting the little taps he kept going on Kovalevs ribs and hip in the clinch. He got flat out beaten (and dropped) when he tried to box.

Comment

Working...
                      X