Collapse
No announcement yet.

your a trainer..?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the info guys. i beleive i found a new place to post my training and fitness questions. i was very impressed by the info . thanks alot

Comment

welcome

Comment

Re: your a trainer..?

Originally posted by stormtrooper
        this question is to get some knowledge from those of you out there who train mma.say your a mma trainer (some of you may actually be) what daily training routine would you prescribe to a student of the following fitness levels to get them in shape and on the track to full time fighting?
        1. beginner (just walked in)
        2. intermediate (good shape but still needs lots of work)
        3. advanced (almost ready for full time fighting)
        bro, fabiano iha is my trainer. i had one of my other buddies do an interview with him for the site. we covered some of the questions you need answered.

As far as beginer and/ or never doing any martial arts/ nhb training ever.......and what they should expect whether they want to learn for self knowledge or for wanting to become a pro fighter, you should check out an interview we did with Fabiano Iha, (Click Here for interview).

Also I personally did an interview with a friend of mine who also trains under Fabiano and is an active pro fighter with over 20 pro fights.... so to see what his training consist of, briefly, check it out, his name is Chad Washburn, (Click here for interview).

Comment

Originally posted by stormtrooper
          thanks for the info guys. i beleive i found a new place to post my training and fitness questions. i was very impressed by the info . thanks alot
          good to hear.

just wait till during the week... you'll see more responces as we have a good amount of people who train and post their trials, tribulations and their personal help on this board; from "noobies to the game", to fighters in training, amatuer fighters, pro fighters. this site is great for info and help, so you def. came to the right place.

lookin forward to seeing you around more often, bud.

Comment

thanks for the link Dogg^x0
            like i said ive posted this question on the sites that i post on regularly and got really no feed back what so ever. and with me being a newbie here i am deeply suprised with the responses i got . thanks again

Comment

we like newbies.

actually i think thats the first time i've said newbie here.

we don't descriminate aginst the noobs.

Comment

lol most places when your new your post may get alot of views but if it does get an answer its a 1 or 2 word one like an answer for this would be .......train or cardio

Comment

Working...
                X