• Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelBe...61645751762945

Comment

Just saw he pulled out, you called it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        No sources for this. I'm using my own common sense. Keith Thurman vs TBA on May 19th only 7 weeks away. If an opponent isn't named by the end of this week Keith isn't fighting in May.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          Did you not read the OP? lmao!
          I wonder what fingers he hurt?

Comment

Good call May 19 is all about STEVENSON VS JACK.

Comment

You call it......

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                No sources for this. I'm using my own common sense. Keith Thurman vs TBA on May 19th only 7 weeks away. If an opponent isn't named by the end of this week Keith isn't fighting in May. Keith should've already had an opponent, promotion, and tickets on sale. Keith is a big name but not big enough a name to sell tickets in 6 weeks. There would need to be a big promotional push to sell tickets that late and Keith will be in training camp. He can't properly train and promote it the way it would need to be promoted.

The fight is the same day as the Stevenson-Jack fight but separate sites. The Stevenson-Jack card has an undercard set. Thurman's card doesn't have an undercard set. Jack and Stevenson have already started posting training videos online showing they're in camp. Thurman is still posting his highlight videos and throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game.
                great call

Comment

You called it Cobra.

It also looks like we may have solved the mystery of who is the fortune teller Beer is going to see.

Comment

**** Keith Thurman, perpetually injured, useless chump

I was rooting for him against Gift Garcia, but now I wish the fake boricua had won, at least Garcia is active

Strip him off his belts already!! he's having them hostage for too long!! vacate them all!

time for actual ACTIVE fighters who are willing to DEFEND their belts to take them!

Comment

Working...
                    X