Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev v Stevenson: Who's picking Stevenson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovalev v Stevenson: Who's picking Stevenson?

Till last night, I was pretty firm in my belief that Stevenson would win but I'm starting to lean towards Kov now, he is more versatile than I gave him credit for but that chin still doesn't look to be the best and Stevenson throws bombs, then again Stevenson doesn't exactly have Pascal levels of chinitude. I still believe Stevenson has the edge in speed and reflexes. This is such a pick em fight, could be on of the biggest fights in LHW in a long time.

So who's picking Stevenson?
    Stevenson
    35.42%
    Kovalev
    64.58%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Till last night, I was pretty firm in my belief that Stevenson would win but I'm starting to lean towards Kov now, he is more versatile than I gave him credit for but that chin still doesn't look to be the best and Stevenson throws bombs, then again Stevenson doesn't exactly have Pascal levels of chinitude. I still believe Stevenson has the edge in speed and reflexes. This is such a pick em fight, could be on of the biggest fights in LHW in a long time.

So who's picking Stevenson?
    I don't think its a pick em fight. kovalev is just much better all around. I think Stevenson is actually more vulnerable to punchers than kovalev. stevensons only chance is by kayo while kovalev can win in a variety of ways

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
      I don't think its a pick em fight. kovalev is just much better all around. I think Stevenson is actually more vulnerable to punchers than kovalev. stevensons only chance is by kayo while kovalev can win in a variety of ways
      I think Stevenson has a better chance of winning on points but like I said, I'm slowly edging towards Kovalev.

Comment

Stevenson is an overrated paper champ. There's a reason he's ducking the Krusher

Comment

kovalev will completely outbox and dominate him until stevenson's chin gives in and he's stopped

Comment

Great fight slight advantage to Kov but the lineal champ has a really good left, its possible the lineal champ is able to chop kov down like he did to Cloud

Comment

Adonis has dynamite in his fist man. I'm serious about the power of superman he might be the hardest hitting lt heavy in history. With his power he has a punchers chance against any of the ATGs. Kov is getting slept if the fight happens.

Comment

Too few give Quackenson a chance. There's a reason this is one of, if not the best fights in boxing purely from a matchup standpoint. Neither guy has particularly good defense or a Margarito chin, and both have one punch power. It would be amazing to watch.

I hate the guy, but there's a reason I care so much about whether he and Kovalev fight.

Comment

Kovalev will outbox Adonis until that killer left comes out from nowhere...

Comment

Let's not get too carried away folks. I know Adonis got dynamite in his hand but am not so sure he has more power than the Krusher. Krusher got some serious pop in that right hand and I have more belief that if either of them land their money punch flush, I think Krusher takes it better than Superman takes that right hand. The Adonis that fought Fonfara straight up gets put to sleep by Kovalev. Right now, I will favor the Krusher.

Comment

Working...
                    X