Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio speaking to Mayweather - invites him to play basketball...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d honestly rather watch them play B-ball than fight again...

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
      These two are old geezers now. Pacquiao should retire very, very soon before he gets hurt very badly. He is way past it at 39 1/2 years old.

These two are history.
      Pac has been past it for a loooong time. He had that 4 fight stretch (Diaz DLH Hatton and Cotto) where he looked unstoppable but after that was meh. He looked alright against stationary targets in Clottey and Margarito. He looked awful against a very old washed up version of Shane Mosley and of course we know how he looked in the Marquez fights.

I care about Floyds win over Pac (at that point in time) about as much as I care about Oscars wins over Chavez. Cool name to have on the resume I guess lol

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        He may have won but Pac-Man lost?
        A fluke win is a fluke win and will forever be a fluke win.

Not really worth a dime in my book.

The best of today knows the best of the decade won that night.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          You are aware if Pac-Man took the defeat like a man, he would probably have got a rematch
          They will never believe this even it's 101% true. A 50% pac defeated a 100% floIV with IV'S to mask the PEDS.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            They will never believe this even it's 101% true. A 50% pac defeated a 100% floIV with IV'S to mask the PEDS.
            I think floyd won that fight but I'm not real happy with what went on either.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

The undeniable evidenced.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Meanwhile Floyd is in Pac’s Country..

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  "Please Ployd i need money, Fleddy and Bob took mine." - Manny Pacquiao
                  'ployd & fleddy' Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X