Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquaio speaking to Mayweather - invites him to play basketball...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Please Ployd i need money, Fleddy and Bob took mine." - Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      That’s correct buddy but first Pac-Man must admit he lost fair and square

Comment

Here we go lol. 2 millionaires ATG boxers calling each to show some respect and broke NSB posters still fighting the same little war 6 years later lol. They moved on but seems like you guys didnt

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Here we go lol. 2 millionaires ATG boxers calling each to show some respect and broke NSB posters still fighting the same little war 6 years later lol. They moved on but seems like you guys didnt
          I don’t think they have moved on, Pac-Man called out Mayweather only 6 months ago....

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            I don’t think they have moved on, Pac-Man called out Mayweather only 6 months ago....
            Why not? I mean they moved on from their little war they had the back and fourth and everything.

If Pac wants to avenge his loss while making millions... I cant blame him

Comment

Ask Spoon for it, I am not going to spend time googling buddy
              just as i thought. nothing.

and nothing on why wouldnt floyd give pac a rematch when he's gonna make milliions from it.

Comment

Great to see Pac and Mayweather as friends now. At the end of the day, their rivalry was just business. What alot of people don't know is that Mayweather used to be a big fan of Pac's fights and even stood up and cheered for him in multiple occasions prior to 2009. Hell, Pac was even managed by Al Haymon before Floyd was from what i remember

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Meanwhile..

Floyd goes to the Philippines to secure a rematch begging for a rematch lololol

It has now come full circle.

Floyd went to the Philippines to talk to Manny for a potential rematch to close the book that has left us with this unfinished rivalry.. The fact that Floyd will go all the way to the Philippines to court Manny for another rodeo only shows his guilty feeling of not truly deserving that Fluke win.

It has now come to this..

Floyd Jr. must be feeling the pressure of receiving the fluke, undeserved win against Manny that he is now realizing that is not how to close the show in this rivalry.

Something is brewing..

It ain't over. Floyd knows there's unfinished business between the 2.

After all,

He did say this to his fans.

A MESSAGE FROM FLOYD TO HIS FANS.

Straight from the horses mouth:

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Floyd Jr might be realizing what his uncle Roger Mayweather has said about the first fight.

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-11-2018, 12:12 AM.

Comment

You are aware if Pac-Man took the defeat like a man, he would probably have got a rematch
                      The things is, if he really lost that match Pac should admit defeat, but if you truly know even when the odds are stack against you, and you have a torn rotator cuff, and you still put the hurt in the hurt business and he truly believes he connected more in a super fight as post fight rewind confirms. Then it is more than academic to tell the world his opponent got a fluke win.

And that's with just one arm.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

#LEGENDARY

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-11-2018, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X