No announcement yet.

Max Holloway vs Brian Ortega

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Holloway vs Brian Ortega

Looks like this is gonna be happening. Who do you like & why?

Big fan of Max & have quickly gotten appreciative of what Brian can do. Wanna say Max is the man for now & awhile in the future, but I realllllllly don't like this matchup for him. Am I off base?

man, Ortega is a problem. a big ****ing problem..

max is special, but this is a very tough fight for him. Ortegas size and finishing ability in all positions makes him incredibly dangerous.

i still have to go with max though, for all he has achieved, for how he has proved himself consistently against top notch opposition and showed how well rounded he is.

i dont know how Ortega takes a punch, how he responds to adversity both mentally and strategically, how he does in the championship rounds etc..

all that said, i cant help but feel Ortega is not only legit but special in his own right. we will find out..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Looks like this is gonna be happening. Who do you like & why?

Big fan of Max & have quickly gotten appreciative of what Brian can do. Wanna say Max is the man for now & awhile in the future, but I realllllllly don't like this matchup for him. Am I off base?
      Close, close fight but I give the slight edge to Holloway.

Comment

Holloway has really become a beast lately, but Ortega has the kind of power that can change the fight.

Plus Ortega is way better grappler and I can see him submitting Holloway. If Holloway can keep it standing, he could win a close fight, so I lean towards him. He looked amazing against Aldo both times.

Comment

Working...
        X