Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are Black Boxers Boycotting FightHype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure about the fighters, but I know that ldbc group is up in arms because they believe fight hype is in Eddie Hearn's pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      ***** the fock up already ur in every thread writting the same *****. Go home Stoopid alt

Stop complaining like a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        Not sure about the fighters, but I know that ldbc group is up in arms because they believe fight hype is in Eddie Hearn's pocket.
        Oh yeah why them homos believe fighthype is in with hearns? thye havent bashed AJ enought to please the rest of the idiots?

Comment

Great thread. We need more of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Isn't Fight Hype owned, partially owned &/or low key sponsored by Floyd?

And if this "black boxer boycott" is just Tank & Broner then it might just be a Tank/Broner vs Floyd thing cuz Tank for sure gots beef with Floyd these days & Broner seems to have beef with Floyd every other week so it checks out.
            It's owned by Ben Thompson. He stays about 20 minutes from me. I've talked to him at the local cards a couple of times. I'm not sure about this boycott tho. Or maybe I haven't noticed because I don't watch their videos unless it's fight week.

Comment

Originally posted by Star Platinum View Post

Stop complaining like a woman.
              Says the one complaining in every thread

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                It's owned by Ben Thompson. He stays about 20 minutes from me. I've talked to him at the local cards a couple of times. I'm not sure about this boycott tho. Or maybe I haven't noticed because I don't watch their videos unless it's fight week.
                Floyd doesn't sponsor him or invest in his channel or something doe? They seemed too cool for awhile back when Floyd was still fighting & I was f#cking with YT more.

Now I don't pay attention so much so idk whats going on, but it still seemed like he had a strong TMT lean when I last recall watching his videos.

Comment

Why wouldn't Fight hype be cool with Eddie Hearn's fighters when most of them are black and when Ben Thompson himself is black?

Comment

Working...
                  X