Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wladimir Klitschko a top ten ATG heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is close but I definitely rate him over the likes of Marciano and Jack johnson.

Comment

Absofreakinglutely. Pay respect to a legend that dominated his division for 10 years.

Comment

He's very close tbh. What I hate about casuals is I honestly had a AJ fan today telling me AJ was now a greater fighter than Wlad....... #****Casuals

Comment

Never beat anyone worth a ****, how the **** do you guy ignore that? His Era is the weakest ear and you're comparing ****ing eras....for ****'s sake are you all ****ed to death ******ed?

Comment

Definitely. IMO.

Comment

Yes anyone who can hold a Heavyweight title for 11 years and 23 defenses is one of the best. He was boring but Floyd is boring as well and he's one of the best. Anyone who say's he's not is just a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                Never beat anyone worth a ****, how the **** do you guy ignore that? His Era is the weakest ear and you're comparing ****ing eras....for ****'s sake are you all ****ed to death ******ed?
                Dude, at 41 he came close to KO'ing the guy who's d**k everyone is riding these days. If you can't see how great he is you should start watching a different sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  lol, you mad, lol you hate klit, lol

Comment

Where is sadaqkingofko? Did he cry after Klitschko lost?

Comment

I think there have been more than 35 men born of their mother any given day could have beat wlad.
                      But still think he deserves top 15 - 5 somewhere there.
                      I mean he's 42 yet nearly pulled victory over Josh the one stopping everyone, modern day foreman to Ali. Wlad did so much better than everyone else.
                      Josh will now realize why wlad has ruled division for 10 years
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 04-30-2017, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X