Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't people like the south?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because they are uneducated ******s who molest children, bang family members, and have sex with their pets named Rocket.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Because they are uneducated ******s who molest children, bang family members, and have sex with their pets named Rocket.
      Ayye cuh, **** u....

Comment

I live in the south and it sucks nothing but a bunch of rednecks and ghetto blk people thinking that they cool but that's American people for you.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
          You don't hear southerners talking about how much they dislike northerners.
          From living in North Carolina the last 12 years I disagree. Southerners are friendly if you're just visiting from the North. If you're staying you hear all sorts of things like "why are you Yankees always moving here?", "Bless your heart", which is no blessing, "damn Yankees" and what not. There are many who are still bitter about the civil war. At the end of the day though it's pretty much the same as anywhere else. You will have your good people or douchebags wherever you go. It mostly depends on how you treat people.

Comment

People shouldn't paint the south with one brush North Carolina for example is miles better than the cousin ****ing South Carolina and Alabama looks like a 3rd world compared to Georgia (except the rural area)

Comment

Just wanna point out that Florida is nothing like the rest of the South.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                The #1 complaint I have about the South is how the backward, ignorant cowfuckers in Texas set the agenda for the contents of textbooks in public schools in the US, due to the buying power of the Texas Board of Education.

The Southern States also reap more in tax benefits from the Federal Government than they contribute, while the Southern politicians in congress are open in their agenda to sell off the country to the highest bidder (that Southern politicians aren't the only ones in Congress doing this doesn't mean they are excused). Ditto for a range of other policy matters, including matters like clean air regulation (with air pollution being responsible for millions of deaths and billions of dollars in lost economic activity; clean air policies therefore being sound economics, in addition to their role in inhibiting poison).

Otherwise, I enjoy the whether, the food, and the people. Although their worship of the occult puts me off a little (and gets back to the education agenda thing).

Also, the crime down there is a little much, including fncked up crimes owing to the number of emotionally demented people there.
                I'll take the religious education any day of the week over the Timmy and Jimmy getting married, or Jonathan becoming Joanna curriculum.

Atleast religion is historical, and enormously influential on Western society, and society in general. It's something worth learning, but the alternative tranny crap is just down right filthy.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  I'll take the religious education any day of the week over the Timmy and Jimmy getting married, or Jonathan becoming Joanna curriculum.

Atleast religion is historical, and enormously influential on Western society, and society in general. It's something worth learning, but the alternative tranny crap is just down right filthy.
                  I actually retract that comment.

I also think that one example of what you are talking about, is how it seems like there are different paths in the college curriculum now, which allows people to avoid more difficult topics by focusing on the new wave ultra liberal stuff.

Also, Texas has some good colleges and educational establishments.

Just to take an example, I noticed that University of Texas in Austin has a Classics department, which is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Just wanna point out that Florida is nothing like the rest of the South.
                    Florida is one of the worst dumps in America. I've never met so many dumb people. That's what you get when spend less on education than any other state in the country though. An entire state of simpletons.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

Careful Mr. Conservative, that's your subconscious speaking.

No one told you, you had to marry Timmy, you could of married Tyrone if you wanted, Jimmy.

Just like all the other right wingers, talks "family values" on Saturday, sucks the BBC on Sunday right after church.

Comment

Working...
                      X