No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Usyk Clarify Reason For Delay In Chisora Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Usyk Clarify Reason For Delay In Chisora Bout

The plan remains the same for Oleksandr Usyk-return to the ring this spring and then, with a win, compete for the heavyweight crown. All that has changed is the timeline. The 2012 Olympic Gold medalist and former undisputed cruiserweight champion from Ukraine remains on course to next face England's Derek Chisora. The bout will likely land in London, although with the time frame pushed back from its originally targeted March 28 date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh, boy, not another Keith Thurman please.

Comment

Hopefully no injuries that seriously impede his HW run.
      Would love to see how far he can go in the HW.

Comment

He has to let his body get right because he's 33 and not 23 so it takes a little longer at his age. And you can't fk around with a elbow

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          The plan remains the same for Oleksandr Usyk-return to the ring this spring and then, with a win, compete for the heavyweight crown. All that has changed is the timeline. The 2012 Olympic Gold medalist and former undisputed cruiserweight champion from Ukraine remains on course to next face England's Derek Chisora. The bout will likely land in London, although with the time frame pushed back from its originally targeted March 28 date.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Stalling for Puzzyfruit fight....Eddie is behind this

Comment

So he's not injured and hasn't started camp yet but needs rehab...mmmmkay

Makes you wonder what might happen when he starts training?

Reaggravate the 'injury', stall for time, avoid Chisora and miraculously manage to get back to full fitness for an AJ bout end of year.

Like I said...

Making just enough noise on the sidelines that you don't notice he's quacking like a duck!

Comment

Just put Chisora in with Parker. Parker will take that fight in a second.
              Easy fight to make.

Or even better let chisora fight povetkin, and make Whyte fight Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                Just put Chisora in with Parker. Parker will take that fight in a second.
                Easy fight to make.

Or even better let chisora fight povetkin, and make Whyte fight Parker.
                If Parker doesn't get a title shot with the final bout in his 3 fight deal with matchroom next.

He should sign with Haymon like Ortiz did.

Al would do well to hedge his bets with Parker in case Windmill goes down to the gypsy king.

Or set up an eliminator with Kownacki if Wilder wins.

Comment

I may be wrong but it seems like Usyk is avoiding the Chirosa fight. I'm thinking he's gonna delay fighting until the mandatory comes up and the Joshua fight he thinks he's got a better chance of winning. I'll be surprised if he steps in the ring with Chirosa before his title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    Oh, bro oy, not another Keith Thurman please.
                    micro tear i think he has been watching keithy poo videos

Comment

Working...
                    X