Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: "If I Don't Knock Wilder Out, It Doesn't Count!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I as most support the underdog .That WAS Fury it is now Wilder.I can't see Tyson avoiding those massive bombs for twelve rounds again.He won't be doing any chasing for a KO and talk of a second round KO may way happen but not the way he say's! Of course he can out box Wilder but the question is can he do it for 36 mins?

Comment

Well, then it will not count. Go ahead... shoot for the KO, Tyson. It goes against every advantage you have over Wilder and plays directly into Wilder's power which is the only way he will win.

This is salesmanship for the PPV, we all know that. The fact Fury will NOT go for the KO makes this fight so fascinating. These two are the exact opposite of each other in fight strategies. Fury is a ton of things, stupid is not among them. He will box and move and defend.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        What’s the story with Andy Lee and The late Steward???
        Andy I believe moved to Detroit sometime after the Atlanta Olympics , do not quote me but I believe he stayed with manny for a while and he trained Andy up until he passed .also had a close association with wlad , nice guy and a good team player when in camp.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          If Deontay was laying on his back whilst his eyeballs were rollling somewhere in the back of his head, after his head bounced off the matt, he would of never got a count, thats for sure.
          Yeah? Why not? Any evidence or are you feeling abit paranoid? How about this, if Wilder had boxed Furys ears off and everyone thought he'd won almost every round he didn't get knocked down, and he'd gone on to only draw on the scorecards, would that have given you better conspiracy theory material?

Comment

Wilder will settle in sooner and knock ur arse spark out this time. U won't get up this time

Comment

Mike Tyson said the same thing in effect to Ruddock if he don’t kill him it don’t count ,he did neither kill or K.O he got a TKO in the first fight but I would doubt anyone said Tyson didn’t win leaving Ruddock with a broken jaw and I think hurt his ribs .

The problem here in this time the Wilder fans who aren’t smart will take this is a literary comment should he win a decision . Be prepared for that one on here after the fight . Ha
              Last edited by REDEEMER; 01-17-2020, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Fury said he was going to KO Wlad and stand in center of ring against Wilder first time round.

Fury will just do the same he does every fight. Box and move/run

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  If Deontay was laying on his back whilst his eyeballs were rollling somewhere in the back of his head, after his head bounced off the matt, he would of never got a count, thats for sure.
                  and if the judges was not in showtime and PBC pockets fury would have won a decision ....wilder was clearly outboxed for 10 rounds out of 12....fact

Comment

Fury has powder puff punches and lacks any kind of power to lay wilder out..lacks any power in his punches

Comment

Fury can only knock Wilder out but it will take many rounds of beating on him. Fury by late TKO or UD

Comment

Working...
                      X