No announcement yet.

Canelo-Saunders likely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
    I lost enthusiasm for the Smith fight when he needed a robbery to get by Ryder.
    Yet you didnt lose enthusiasm for Saunders who put up one of the stinkiest **** performance in recent years. A performance so bad he was embarrassed in the post fight. Against a guy that isnt better than Ryder.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
      Haha I never said he was trash. True, he hasn't earned it, but I would very much like to see Canelo beat him.
      Lmao... U never said he wasn't... Jk

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Yet you didnt lose enthusiasm for Saunders who put up one of the stinkiest **** performance in recent years. A performance so bad he was embarrassed in the post fight. Against a guy that isnt better than Ryder.
        I never had enthusiasm for Saunders to begin with.

I would, however, highly enjoy seeing him get knocked out.

Comment

Good. I like the stylistic difference in Saunders compared to the guys Canelo has been fighting recently. Will be a different kind of test, BJS will probably try to "Lara" him. I hope Canelo stays at 168 for a while. No reason to drain himself back to 160 and 175 doesn't have enough good, realistic fights. If Andrade or GGG want Canelo, they can take it at 168. Smith, Ryder and Jacobs 2 are all options, Bivol could probably come down as well. Canelo needs to settle in at this weight for 18-24 months before a real move to 175.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Lmao... U never said he wasn't... Jk
            Haha fair enough, fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              I never had enthusiasm for Saunders to begin with.

I would, however, highly enjoy seeing him get knocked out.
              He is a runner and Alvarez is a plodder. If you cant already see how this plays out then I'm disappointed in you.

Comment

He is a runner and Alvarez is a plodder. If you cant already see how this plays out then I'm disappointed in you.
                Saunders isn't the same guy and Canelo is not Lemieux. He's going down.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Good. I like the stylistic difference in Saunders compared to the guys Canelo has been fighting recently. Will be a different kind of test, BJS will probably try to "Lara" him. I hope Canelo stays at 168 for a while. No reason to drain himself back to 160 and 175 doesn't have enough good, realistic fights. If Andrade or GGG want Canelo, they can take it at 168. Smith, Ryder and Jacobs 2 are all options, Bivol could probably come down as well. Canelo needs to settle in at this weight for 18-24 months before a real move to 175.
                  I think Canelo should just stay away from 175.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                    So he only moved up to 175 when he saw a shot fighter their for the taking? This is why multi weight champ doesnt mean anything. Also Saunders hasnt done anything in recent years to earn a fight, whos he beat? Canelo literally covers 3 weight classes and goes up and down depending on who the most vulnerable champion is, and u clowns call that chasing greatness and FOTD ffs
                    I was hoping and praying for a Beterbiev fight. Hopefully it still happens in September.

The GGG fight is totally meaningless now.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see the ring a bit smaller to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                      X