No announcement yet.

If a president starts a war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    You really think that because of this meaningless impeachment (yes it is meaningless because he wont be removed and is still going into 2020) trump asked Iran to attack the tankers attack the embassy attacking the K1 base killing the american, JUST so he could retaliate and people would forget about his meaningless (its so meaningless Pelosi isnt even pushing it to Senate) impeachment?
    That's a no from me dawg
    Yea no President has ever started or tried to start a war when they had some sh^t going on or were in reelection mode.

Just like Bin Laden coulda been killed yrs before his bs this guy coulda been killed. Don't worry about it doe we will likely be on the same side next time when some guy with a D by his name does the same move. And it'll happen cuz it works.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      How is Trump corrupt? He's losing money, not making it.
      Do we even know what's happening with his money. He's fought releasing his tax info like no other President in history. I suspect when it gets released there will be some gems in it for his opposition but it'll be after he's reelected or maybe even outta office in 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        And liars. The impeachable offense is so lame that future presidents might get impeached with congress controlling the language of what actually happened.
        Idk that the lameness of it matters if one is of your opinion. Clinton's situation was more lame. A guy lying about sex, but he got got too.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          Its ret4rded. Idk why it leaves a "e" at the end.
          Lol k. Being called r3tarded by a r3tard is a compliment I think so ty I suppose.

And for the record I don't vote cuz there is no one worth voting for. It's a corrupt mfer with a D by their name that won't represent me or a mfer with a R by their name who won't represent me or some unknown mfer with some weird letter by their name who wouldn't represent me either probably & also has virtually no chance to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Lol k. Being called r3tarded by a r3tard is a compliment I think so ty I suppose.

And for the record I don't vote cuz there is no one worth voting for. It's a corrupt mfer with a D by their name that won't represent me or a mfer with a R by their name who won't represent me or some unknown mfer with some weird letter by their name who wouldn't represent me either probably & also has virtually no chance to win.
            That's perfect. Dont vote
            Irish power!
            ✊🏽

Comment

Mfer just got impeached by the congress. Not to mention all the sketchy Russian sh^t hes linked to.
              C'mon now dude, there is no sketchy Russian sh**, he was vindicated by the Mueller report, anyone who still thinks that Trump is a Russian asset are conspiracy theorists.

Impeachment was a joke as well, completely partisan, not a single R voted for it, and a couple of Ds went over to the other side. Democrats only impeached Trump because they want to drag the process into the next election and thus can campaign against an "impeached" POTUS. I also suspect they've attempted to use it as an insurance policy against Trump nominating another SC justice should RBG kick the dirt.

For a politician and a billionaire businessman who's been in the game for decades, Trump is remarkably clean, look how much money the Clintons and other liberals have spent researching him and trying to dig up dirt. They've been trying for 4 years and basically got f*** all.
              Last edited by denium; 01-06-2020, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                C'mon now dude, there is no sketchy Russian sh**, he was vindicated by the Mueller report, anyone who still thinks that Trump is a Russian asset are conspiracy theorists.

Impeachment was a joke as well, completely partisan, not a single R voted for it, and a couple of Ds went over to the other side. Democrats only impeached Trump because they want to drag the process into the next election and thus can campaign against an "impeached" POTUS. I also suspect they've attempted to use it as an insurance policy against Trump nominating another SC justice should RBG kick the dirt.

For a politician and a billionaire businessman who's been in the game for decades, Trump is remarkably clean, look how much money the Clintons and other liberals have spent researching him and trying to dig up dirt. They've been trying for 4 years and basically got f*** all.
                I'm not saying D vs R sh^t ain't in play. Its just not in play for me.

Again ALL THESE MFERS are corrupt. If you wanna side with Trump or all R folks go ahead. If some other guy wanna side with all D folks go ahead. But if you are looking at this from all sides & listen to what impartial or less partial folks say about both sides you dgaf about what letter is by a corrupt mfers name or what reality show they are known for. The political system in the US is broken.

Comment

Idk that the lameness of it matters if one is of your opinion. Clinton's situation was more lame. A guy lying about sex, but he got got too.
                  I didn't care for the sex part, but errr, he lied to Congress.

For somebody that don't vote you sure like to talk a lot about politics.

Comment

And for someone who claims to be neutral, he sure spends alot of time repeating Team D talking points to the letter.

Dude is an intellectual coward of the highest order.

Comment

And Trump did his bs too. It is what it is. Do stupid sh^t win stupid prizes works for everyone including President's.

I just think the political system fails most of us in some to many ways. I think we are living in an era when it's possible to alter the trajectory of our system. I'm not with that dumb ass D vs R sh^t 99% of you cats are here that's like arguing about pro wrasslin.

Comment

Working...
                      X