No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia's Greatest Attribute is His Ambition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
    Lol, good to see you are still one dumb *****. Mikey picks cherries? I think you have him confused with another Garcia. One who is at 147 but wont even mention Spence, Thurman is currently MIA cuz of Spence no one is asking for that fight. Garcia will fight him though, bigger balls than most these other clowns. Yet you trying to trash him. You want to talk ducking Loma, look no further than Skank Davis. Wait, he black so you blind to that. What a joke you are.
    I just find it funny that we got a man that Mickey knows very well at 147 but hes not calling out, have you heard of LINEAL THREE WEIGHT CHAMPION TERENCE CRAWFORD? P4P #1?!

And I find it funny that the 140 class is going through a WBSS tournament but Mickey who just won a title at that weight is not interested...hmm but the Cherry-Picker is talking about GREATNESS?!

As mentioned you got another P4P and #1. in his class AGAIN in Vasyl Lomachenko but just like Linares who was also #1. Mickey is trying to pretend he dont have to fight him and already declared himself as the best lightweight for beating Robert Easter jr! LAUGHABLE and still in his ways, A CHERRY-PICKER.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I just find it funny that we got a man that Mickey knows very well at 147 but hes not calling out, have you heard of LINEAL THREE WEIGHT CHAMPION TERENCE CRAWFORD? P4P #1?!

And I find it funny that the 140 class is going through a WBSS tournament but Mickey who just won a title at that weight is not interested...hmm but the Cherry-Picker is talking about GREATNESS?!

As mentioned you got another P4P and #1. in his class AGAIN in Vasyl Lomachenko but just like Linares who was also #1. Mickey is trying to pretend he dont have to fight him and already declared himself as the best lightweight for beating Robert Easter jr! LAUGHABLE and still in his ways, A CHERRY-PICKER.
      You know what is even funnier? You proved that blind eye I mentioned. No mention of Skank Davis, you cant or wont bother explaining that blatant duck lol. Like I said you a sad ass joke kid. Keep the hate up but you know Mikey moving up makes all those other clowns look like bigger p*ssies than Spence already did. Crawford would make sense if Mikey didnt drag TR to court. If you a real boxing fan, do you really believe Arum has no grudge and would make that deal easy? Crawford aint fake, but neither is Spence or Mikey. Give respect when do, color blind ass clown.

Comment

Garcia is a great fighter but it still ticks me off that he was off for 2 years. I know he wanted to get out of his contract but 2 years wasted.

Comment

I like Robert Garcia as a trainer and in interviews but didn't really enjoy this article of his he wrote under a fake name.

Comment

Power

I don't believe Mikey has enough power to keep Spence off of him, and if he bangs with him I believe Spence knockout record speaks for itself.

Comment

Cut the b.s.

1. You know Loma is on record saying he needs two fights before Mikey right?

2. Why would he sign up for the WBSS (which will be on DAZN) and he's with Al/Showtime. You know better. Cut it out.

3. He beats everybody at 140 (like yesterday) and I'm not convinced that Loma beats him either.

4. Crawford is exclusively an ESPN fighter now. He's not getting any fight with a PBC guy that's worth any views. You know that. If Crawford really wanted to fight those guys he would've maintained free agent status. He knew what he was doing.

5. Stop being a hater. Mikey is legit.

Comment

I agree with Robert Garcia, I would've liked for Mikey to have one fight @ 147 before Spence Jr., but that's what makes Mikey so great! First of all, he wants 3 fights this year! How many champions do that anymore? He fought @ 140 in March, then came back to 135 in July, and snatched 2 titles in the process! How many champions do that? Now he wants the best WW in the game! MUCH RESPECT! I think Errol Stops him in 8, but again, MUCH RESPECT!

Comment

War Mikey! Good luck to you, although I'm certain you WILL lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    Cut the b.s.

1. You know Loma is on record saying he needs two fights before Mikey right?

2. Why would he sign up for the WBSS (which will be on DAZN) and he's with Al/Showtime. You know better. Cut it out.

3. He beats everybody at 140 (like yesterday) and I'm not convinced that Loma beats him either.

4. Crawford is exclusively an ESPN fighter now. He's not getting any fight with a PBC guy that's worth any views. You know that. If Crawford really wanted to fight those guys he would've maintained free agent status. He knew what he was doing.

5. Stop being a hater. Mikey is legit.
                    Canelo, Joshua, Lomachenko , Crawford, Usyk, Adonis Stevenson, Kovalev, Golovkin, Naoya Inoue all have promoters and are better than this punk cherry-picker wannabe superstar! Somehow they have done alright with promoters!

Jorge Linares signed with GB promotions, yet found a way to fight Vasyl on ESPN despite the fact they had issues about the networks and date! This is the same Jorge Linares that Mickey-Mouse Garcia ducked!

Mickey Mouse is beyond overrated! and delusional. Errol Spence jr. is going to F*K him up! and I'm going to enjoy it!

Comment

Canelo, Joshua, Lomachenko , Crawford, Usyk, Adonis Stevenson, Kovalev, Golovkin, Naoya Inoue all have promoters and are better than this punk cherry-picker wannabe superstar! Somehow they have done alright with promoters!

Jorge Linares signed with GB promotions, yet found a way to fight Vasyl on ESPN despite the fact they had issues about the networks and date! This is the same Jorge Linares that Mickey-Mouse Garcia ducked!

Mickey Mouse is beyond overrated! and delusional. Errol Spence jr. is going to F*K him up! and I'm going to enjoy it!
                      Mikey ducked Linares? Come on bro lol

Linares couldn't beat Mikey at any point in his career. You know that.

Linares fought on ESPN because Golden Boy doesn't have the infrastructure anymore to not let their guys fight on other networks. Again, you know this already. Stop posting nonsense.

And Mikey is beyond legit. The hate isn't healthy.

Comment

Working...
                      X