No announcement yet.

Anybody in NJ heard of this gym?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in NJ heard of this gym?

Where I live there are NO gyms close to me, until now I was taking the train out of state to box but that gym isn't even worth it, it was more of a cardio workout than a boxing gym. On the USA boxing website apparently there is a Pound 4 Pound gym in Edison NJ, but there is nothing listed about it online. has anybody heard good or bad things about this gym? Thanks

usaboxingnj(.)com/registeredclubs.html

Its crazy how you guys dont have boxing gyms near you i live in a small town in england and we have 4 gyms that compete. I see these threads quite often and it shocks me!

Comment

Where are you in Jersey?

juof; do have any idea of the size of England compared to here???
      Many inner cities don't have boxing gyms anymore, the young athletes today prefer other sports! The kids that could benefit from a boxing location don't have the funds to sustain one. Years ago their were youth centers everywhere who offered boxing but that was a long time ago! Ray

Comment

There are 5 or 6 gyms in Newark alone, but both times I've parked there ive had my car broken into so I would rather not train there. It sucks, in nj there's so many mma gyms, but so few boxing gyms

Comment

Originally posted by JPSmyth View Post
          Where I live there are NO gyms close to me, until now I was taking the train out of state to box but that gym isn't even worth it, it was more of a cardio workout than a boxing gym. On the USA boxing website apparently there is a Pound 4 Pound gym in Edison NJ, but there is nothing listed about it online. has anybody heard good or bad things about this gym? Thanks

usaboxingnj(.)com/registeredclubs.html
          go to Newark. there are a few gyms there

Comment

Originally posted by JPSmyth View Post
            There are 5 or 6 gyms in Newark alone, but both times I've parked there ive had my car broken into so I would rather not train there. It sucks, in nj there's so many mma gyms, but so few boxing gyms
            oh didn't see this. take the train then. NE corridor line goes thru edison and penn station is close. I'll see if I can get the names of the gyms.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Where are you in Jersey?

juof; do have any idea of the size of England compared to here???
              Many inner cities don't have boxing gyms anymore, the young athletes today prefer other sports! The kids that could benefit from a boxing location don't have the funds to sustain one. Years ago their were youth centers everywhere who offered boxing but that was a long time ago! Ray
              im just suprised that usa is the place to be but there's hardly any gyms i'm not sure if new jersey is a state but im sure england isn't much bigger than new jersey. i'm living in small town and theres 4 boxing clubs in my area. i've never been to usa so idk how far away everything is. but our gyms in england are pretty compact and within a mile of eachother. it's a damn shame boxing isn't what it used to be in america. i suppose its like the pubs over here one closing every week :P

Comment

Lack of water can lead to dehydration, a condition that occurs when you don't have enough water in your body to carry on normal functions....

Weight Loss Cary
                Last edited by Austin123; 07-25-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X