No announcement yet.

Phuking Ignorant Loser.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuking Ignorant Loser.

So I was having some wings and beer with my boys , playing a hand of poker. And one of my boys asked , how was my daughter (shes 1 year and 3 months)

I told him shes good , learning a lot of things everyday. Growing up quick.
    It was 5 of us. And 3 of us are daddys

So he starts bragging about how he can still enjoy being a bachelor ( a broke ass bachelor btw) and how we pretty much ****ed our lifes by having a baby.I was like WTF!! dude just shut the **** up you dont know what ur taking about. So he keeps attempting to make fun of us saying things like , go change some diapers , go report to ur baby sitter duties.

He was drunk so I let it slip , but he keeps going and going and going for the whole game , and my 2 other friends just sat there taking the shots.
    So I told him , "man stfu , when u become a man , come talk to me"

And he goes , "what do you mean , I am a man". I said no , when you have a family , a steady job , and work your ass of to provide for your family , you are a man.

And I guess hit a button , and he got all loud and bothered by this. He kept saying , no man you ****ed up your life, and pretty much coming up with theories about how much I wont be able to enjoy life by having a kid at 27.

Where are those father who know what Im talking about.
    And for those who enjoy every minute of having a son or daughter , and are loving every moment of it.

I wouldnt change anything.

sry to hear that bro, i guess now u see why its better to just have wings wit ur family instead our boys. Friends do nothing but put u down and hate.

Comment

You shouldve knocked his head off. I'm 24 and happy as hell I don't have a kid. But to say you ruined your life by having one is dumb as ****.

Comment

u should have moon'd him .....

Comment

Babies are poor investments but he shouldn't have been so boastful about the freedom he has that all of you no longer do.

Comment

The only person who can judge whether you fucked up your life is you. And you seem happy with life, which is great.

I've seen people your same age and situation feel like total losers and feel like they ruined their lives. So it's all in how you perceive things. But only the people in that situation can judge for themselves not their idiot friends.

Your friend probably just needs to reassure himself that he's not the loser by putting you down.

Comment

I give you props for letting it slide so easily. I would have whooped his ass, drunk or not.
              Talk **** about me all you want but don't bring my kids into it.

Comment

at least u have kids.

your friend is jealous because he's shooting blanks.

bwhahahaha! ****ing numb nut loser.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
                  sry to hear that bro, i guess now u see why its better to just have wings wit ur family instead our boys. Friends do nothing but put u down and hate.
                  Not my friends i am known by Uncle Mark to all of my homies kids and babysit for them all the time,ts just needs some better friends.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
                    Friends do nothing but put u down and hate.
                    that's why i have no friends.

actually, that's just what i tell myself when i get lonely touching myself at night.

bwahahahah!

Comment

Working...
                    X