No announcement yet.

Trump announces ban on transgender people in U.S. military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
    This is just a distraction from the healthcare bill they are attempting to pass that take away coverage from 20-26 million americans. John McCain got out of the hospital for the brain cancer he has been recently been diagnosed with and his very treatment payed for by American taxpayers free of charge he refuses to give Americans that same insurance he and his cronies in government get. Hopefully the brain cancer finishes his old senile ass off, I wish the Vietnam did though all those years ago.

On this subject however first it was black men who couldn't serve with white men, then it was women who couldn't serve with men, then gays were told they couldn't serve until don't ask don't tell, now transgenders will be screened out because a dude who decided to dodge the draft tells people who wan't to serve they are unfit Look at all the ******s in this thread talking about how its a good decision but none of them want to serve in the military and their glorious leader dodged the draft. Most of them will continue to post about people they couldn't shine shoes for
    I was in the military. Beercules was, sweet pea 50 was I'm pretty sure. There are a few of us here that actually know military culture here.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      the important question is: do you agree with poster that the dinks should have finished off mccain ?
      that part was way overboard.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        But it's about the future too. The media keep pushing the tranny agenda and the modern day parents are putting their boys in dresses and forcing them to play with barbies just so other blue haired people like yourself think they're so progressive and liberal.

The military is not a place for this kind of stuff so they might as well make that be known right now. At the end of the day, people won't pass the medical examinations with other mental health issues anyway, and this is just another added to the list now.

There's no place in the military for pandering to the public and their new found love of trannies and people with no gender or whatever else. It has to be efficient and strict.
        I have no issue with that! I'm sure plenty of transgender people failed to make the cut for just this reason. I have zero issue with no jobs going to transgender people whom are objectively assessed to be incapable of being effective in the military. However, for the couple thousand active military transgender folk who were assessed to be qualified for the job, and who are meeting the needs for their positions as expected, being cut out solely on the basis of their gender identity is discriminatory.

I don't see you providing any evidence for how this makes them more efficient. Like I said earlier in the thread, chiming in about efficiency/distractions and whatever else w/o any substantive evidence is just parroting the empty statements made by the president.

So whatever man, feel free to just throw around irrelevant insults about me having blue hair (I don't) and to make claims w/o evidence. But that has zero impact on the quality of the argument I'm presenting.

And at any rate, I maintain that this is really just a distraction from the rest of the more significant goings on lately.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-26-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          I was in the military. Beercules was, sweet pea 50 was I'm pretty sure. There are a few of us here that actually know military culture here.
          How do you know if someone is a tranny and how does that affect your daily life in the military?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            How do you know if someone is a tranny and how does that affect your daily life in the military?
            I'm not in anymore. I understand things change, societal bars move this way or that. I can say, without any hesitation whatsoever, that these types of mainstream issues within rank and file are a huge distraction.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Since gender disphoria is classified as a mental illness by all major psychiatric organizations, couldn't they just reject trannies outright as mentally unfit for service without making any fuss about it?
              calling Getting a sex change operation a mental disorder seems to me to be like calling marijuana a schedule 1 drug.

I don't think Caitlyn is crazy anymore than I am worried about the local stoner is going to flip out like a crack or meth head.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                the important question is: do you agree with poster that the dinks should have finished off mccain ?
                you called them dinks lmao! They should have killed his ass. dude got brain cancer is using tax payer money to get his free healthcare and wont give it to millions of americans who need it, hopefully it finishes the job the Vietnamese started

that part was way overboard.
                Naw hopefully the brain cancer finishes him off

Comment

calling Getting a sex change operation a mental disorder is like calling marijuana a schedule 1 drug.
                  How does your brain make sense of that? That may be one of the worst statements I've read on a serious issue in quite some time.

Comment

How can a person who cant figure out if his a male even after starring at his own dic figure out whos the enemy during a shootout?

Comment

if you can't do this on your own lmao you have problems

Comment

Working...
                      X