Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford VS Egidijgidijus Kavalavaiauskas coming up next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford VS Egidijgidijus Kavalavaiauskas coming up next!

I'd rather see him fight the Hooker-Ramirez winner to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

What kinda ****ing last name is that..

I’m Saenz Caceres....

His is like ghetto-ized-mmc-Cobra Cobra-yllanta-islamamamabad-bare breasted-babies-mom’s..momma feat siablo14, and his puto puppet sunspot...

Who I crushed... with my Mexican Jewish flow. Y que..

Comment

I believe that'd be reserved for the winner of the WBSS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          What kinda ****ing last name is that..

I’m Saenz Caceres....

His is like ghetto-ized-mmc-Cobra Cobra-yllanta-islamamamabad-bare breasted-babies-mom’s..momma feat siablo14, and his puto puppet sunspot...

Who I crushed... with my Mexican Jewish flow. Y que..
          I'm Irish but I can say that name easily enough. He's slavic, Lithuanian. They have long and multisyllabic surnames often it's normal there.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
            I'm Irish but I can say that name easily enough. He's slavic, Lithuanian. They have long and multisyllabic surnames often it's normal there.
            Respect... I can figure it out, but I got mental blocks... jewish bs... I am not asking for reparations... those people, who tried to kill my people are gone... respect my brother..

Comment

Id rather see him fight a boxer with a name I could spell....or at least pronounce.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                Not sure the Baltic peoples are considered Slavic even, they got their own strong naming traditions and culture for sure and - or perhaps because -they were among the last to be Christianised I think. They got long names for sure, but then so have I (I'm paternally Greek) and like mine they're usually easy enough to say when you break em down syllabically.

Comment

You quite sure you threw enough extra syllables into the dudes name in the thread title, man? I'm not sure everyone would even have noticed... Damn I didn't notice at first and I kinda follow the dude.

I think it's one of those cases where you need to go for real overkill.
                  Last edited by Citizen Koba; 07-13-2019, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Good fight against an opponent who is neither old or shot and actually has decent power. Means he will try to win and not just come to collect a check.
                    Last edited by Mister Wolf; 07-13-2019, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X