Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: 3 Fights in 2019 - Then if Wilder Wants Another Ass Kicking...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: 3 Fights in 2019 - Then if Wilder Wants Another Ass Kicking...

LAS VEGAS - Tyson Fury (27-0-1) plans on having a very busy 2nd half of 2019. He will kick off his campaign on June 15th when he faces Tom Schwarz (24-0) at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in an ESPN+ main event. Former title challengers Sullivan Barrera and Jesse Hart square off in the co-feature bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

King Fury has spoken
    Wilder better brings his ear muffs. He outboxes him much easier the second time around

Comment

Weird how Fury can have "other fights" but if a certain fighter does that, he's ducking.
      Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting what Wilder is doing. Fuk all these posturing a$$holes. It's just interesting how certain fans only look at the matches Wilder is taking and ignore that Fury has no interest in fighting anyone good, AJ is fighting a chubby midget. The div sucks right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Weird how Fury can have "other fights" but if a certain fighter does that, he's ducking.
        Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting what Wilder is doing. Fuk all these posturing a$$holes. It's just interesting how certain fans only look at the matches Wilder is taking and ignore that Fury has no interest in fighting anyone good, AJ is fighting a chubby midget. The div sucks right now.
        Fury is definitely pulling a bi.tchmove. no question. As is Wilder.

Comment

All roads lead to Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder, Tyson Fury-Anthony Joshua are not even talking about fighting each other.

Their goofy fans don't even press these clowns on this, despite the fact that they are both Brits claiming to be the best in their country; we Americans know who our champion is BOMBSQUAD!!!

Comment

Fury is a pathetic excuse for a fighter and the delusional supporters will keep excusing his antics. He tries to preserve himself from damage by fighting bums instead of any of the top guys so that when he then fights the top guys, he is fresher and with less damage than they. However, his supporters will continue to encourage his actions. If I were Wilder, I will not fight Fury again until he has fought at least 2 top 10 guys and beat them. No need for Wilder and AJ to take damages while Fury chooses the Schwartz and pretends that he is fighting good fighters. This is very disgraceful!

Comment

Because he schooled Klitschko in Germany and befuddled Wilder in America months out from a coke binge and being 400 lbs. He's taken BIG risks and now wants to become a power player like Joshua and Wilder so he doesn't get jerked like he did in December.

Comment

Nope, Fury and Wilder get the same call from me. Both are mapping out fights. They're not entertaining the idea of proving themselves.

AJ is a different case. The only mapping out he did was dates and venues. They booked Wembley for Wilder only for it to fall apart - the evidence there is that they had to cancel the booking. They weren't interested in a **** fight. It was Wilder, Fury, Whyte in that order. All said no.

So they got what they could for a US debut, only to find the highly rated guy couldn't resist injecting stuff in his buttocks.

He's fighting a chubby midget because no-one else will fight him. It's very clear that he's only looking one fight ahead and wants the top fighters.

Comment

I think you have it right. They're all laughing at the fans, milking all this for everything its worth. I dont blame people for trying to make money but they're all millionaires and the heavyweight division is being turned into a joke. I almost couldn't believe Wilder telling fans be patient we can all get hurt in here. Could you imagine any of the great champs of the past saying that. Fury and Wilder can barely disguise how much they like each other and the angst with AJ is clearly not real for either. Theyre like three business partners.

Comment

I wanted to see AJ fight Ortiz, and then Wilder. Sucks waiting years for the fights that you want to see happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X