Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All You Fat Dumb American's said Brook Wouldn't fight this Spencer kid....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

took him long enough.. spence gonna give him flashbacks of when that dude stabbed his gay ass

Comment

It was probably pressure from fans, no just Americans but UK fans was on his Twitter Daily saying "FIGHT SPENCE". Posted before I NEVER believe the Ducking BS, it was always about him looking for another big Payday which he should be looking for and since Khan B1tched Out for like the 5th Time what other options does he have?

Lets wait and see how things play out though, fights fell apart with Brook before with Vargas, Rios, Chaves so let wait and see!

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
        .....so
        Wtf you gonna say when Brook Knock's him the Fxck out???
        Inquiring minds wanna know
        Just remember, us fat Americans kicked your azz, all of your star fighters? We kick their azz. I like Brook, but making stupid statements is only going to make you look stupid. The only way for ANY fighter to make it...is in America, you remember that pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          How can you call us fat and dumb when you have a "Champion" like Tyson Fury??

Inquiring minds wanna know.
          He's fat and lazy as they come.

Look at Hatton and Hamed....

Fat and lazy
          Dude vacated
          Get with the times

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            Dude vacated
            Get with the times
            Stop trolling

Tyson Fury didn't Vacate.....he was vacated

Fury...fat

Hatton....fat

Hamed.....recognizably fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Just remember, us fat Americans kicked your azz, all of your star fighters? We kick their azz. I like Brook, but making stupid statements is only going to make you look stupid. The only way for ANY fighter to make it...is in America, you remember that pal.
              I dont remember Naz, Lennox, haye, Benn or calzaghe getting their "ass kicked" by an American ?

You can bring lennox into it but he avenged both?

Froch/Ward and Hatton/PBF are all i can think of that remotely suit what you're saying..., are there hundreds of superstars from the UK that have been smashed by yanks i dont know of?

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25;17423771[B
                ]I dont remember[/B] Naz, Lennox, haye, Benn or calzaghe getting their "ass kicked" by an American ?

You can bring lennox into it but he avenged both?

Froch/Ward and Hatton/PBF are all i can think of that remotely suit what you're saying..., are there hundreds of superstars from the UK that have been smashed by yanks i dont know of?

That's because you have **** for a memory

Ko'd by Oliver McCall..................American

Ko'd Hassin Rahman................American

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post

That's because you have **** for a memory

Ko'd by Oliver McCall..................American

Ko'd Hassin Rahman................American

Didnt read the whole post before splurging out your fingertip diarrhoea did you?

I said you could bring lennox into it but he avanged both, and im pretty sure he smacked **** out of them in the rematches.

Made one of your bruthas break down crying if i remember rightly?

Thats what your lot do though isnt it.. cry when you dont get things your own way or perceive something to be against you.

Always the victim, never your fault?

Comment

Reeling them in..

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                      Didnt read the whole post before splurging out your fingertip diarrhoea did you?

I said you could bring lennox into it but he avanged both, and im pretty sure he smacked **** out of them in the rematches.

Made one of your bruthas break down crying if i remember rightly?

Thats what your lot do though isnt it.. cry when you dont get things your own way or perceive something to be against you.

Always the victim, never your fault?
                      Lewis got knocked sparkles by AMERICANS

You can't rationalize away those facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X