Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All You Fat Dumb American's said Brook Wouldn't fight this Spencer kid....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All You Fat Dumb American's said Brook Wouldn't fight this Spencer kid....

.....so
    Wtf you gonna say when Brook Knock's him the Fxck out???
    Inquiring minds wanna know

Americans say stupid sht especially about Spence. Maybe he is the real thing but verdict is still out there. Im not on the bandwagon.

If they fight in May, Brook wins.

Comment

I never said he wouldn't fight him but you're a idiot if you think brook is knocking Spence out, Spence will give him a lesson.

Comment

You neglect all signs from press releasings and direct quotes indicating Brook was going to vacate for various reasons such as : weight, injury, megafights, asking for extensions etc -- we just did not start off nothing.

Comment

They said he was scared.. they even made a video to mock him about ducking spence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9gge-aveUk

WHO DA DONKEY NAW?

Comment

"this spencer kid"?

i know you are trying to be condescending but you are just coming off as ignorant.

credit to brook for stepping up, although it is what he should do.. but still.. props.

obvously they dont have the resumes to back it up but i think in terms of pure ability this is one of the best fights that can be made in boxing. both are really, really good. shouldnt knock either one, just be happy when we get fights like this.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              I never said he wouldn't fight him but you're a idiot if you think brook is knocking Spence out, Spence will give him a lesson.
              Bet all your points on Spence then?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                "this spencer kid"?

i know you are trying to be condescending but you are just coming off as ignorant.

credit to brook for stepping up, although it is what he should do.. but still.. props.

obvously they dont have the resumes to back it up but i think in terms of pure ability this is one of the best fights that can be made in boxing. both are really, really good. shouldnt knock either one, just be happy when we get fights like this.
                Spencer kid is a brook quote
                I know damn well who Spence is
                Can't mistake those nipples

Comment

The fact hes getting big-up for accepting his mandatory tells you this guy is trash...nobody celebrated when he was fighting No-No-Dan, Frankie Gavin.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                    They said he was scared.. they even made a video to mock him about ducking spence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9gge-aveUk

WHO DA DONKEY NAW?
                    yo it's CASH ME OUSIDE HAW BAH DA

Comment

Working...
                    X