AJ gonna do the booty dew vs Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I’m just reminding the aj fanboys he’s not mr perfect
      Lord knows they need it.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Fragile chin at its finest Wilder will have a field day

Is that the same Russian who knocked out Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          You dont take a Klitchko full thrust right hand and not have a chin, you do know Klitchko didnt just hit him once right ?

You know who would have a suspect chin?

A guy rocked by weak puncher Spzilka , and a guy getting knocked down from a JAB by a 5'9 over weight dude . Along with a journeyman named Harold Sconiers blasting him into the ropes on his seat !
          “Klitchko” you’re still spelling it WRONG you dumb b*stard🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The gift that keeps on giving...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            So, you got nothing and your words are worthless again. I'm shocked!
            Regarding the thread, I got so many green Ks off that because it was intended to trigger those fanatic douchebags. You guys got butthurt and you want to pretend you gave a clowning? I'll bump it after you all bail on ol G and remind you.

If you want to go further into personal matters, I said kind things about your bag vid out of sympathy because everyone was laughing at you. Truthfully, it was a slow, stiff man loading up and putting everything into power, in a way that would never fly against a live, moving opponent.

I think your problem is that you've personally vested yourself into this place so you're willing to lie, and delude even yourself, to make points about boxing celebs. I don't give a shyt about any of those dudes other than I like seeing them fight on a saturday night. Not to mention how little I care about personas on this forum. I'm a fan of the science of boxing and the science don't lie. Fanboys do.
            😭😭😭😭😭 That Juggernonce weirdo tried to lie to me that he “fought Yuri Vaulin”🤣🤣🤣, “was trained by Bill Sharkey”🤣🤣🤣 and “went 5-0 in one night”😭😭😭😭😭
            The biggest ****** on this entire site, claims he’s some HW expert and he can’t even spell KLITSCHKO🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
            Comedy gold

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Wilder has proven himself to have a decent chin. AJ fans can no longer lie about his chin so their next strategy is to say "Wilder doe". Wilder is a fking mess but the dude proved his chin is on the opposite end of the mohs hardness scale from AJ's.

Let's just deal in reality.
              Wilder; powerful, rugged, terrible boxer.
              AJ; skilled boxer, terrible stamina, chinny.

It evens out, and that's why everyone is dying for this match. If AJ had everything to his advantage, there would be no interest in this.
              Perfect post.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Never said he was in his prime. But power is the last thing to go and let's not pretend that Klitschko in any state wouldn't absolutely smash Ortiz.

It's funny that you call me a fanboy but come up with such absolutely hilariously ******ed statements such as Ortiz is somehow a better fighter than Klitschko despite never proving it

durp Jennings doe
                The Klitchko that fought Joshua would have been knocked out by Ortiz.

Comment

if any HW lands or connects it can be lights out so this doesn't move me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
                    The Klitchko that fought Joshua would have been knocked out by Ortiz.

Sure he would. The same Ortiz that couldn't even knock out Malik Scott would have knocked out Wladimir Klitschko.

nah

Comment

Working...
                    X