Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn confirms offers for Joshua fights:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Hearn offering 40% when Wilder doesn't even deserve 30%, limeys?

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
      I’m still not sure if Whyte would beat wilder or not to be honest. Wilder leaves himself wide open. Whyte is equally wild in a different way - would be a great matchup; I’m not convinced who is #3 in the world between them yet.
      Whyte is not even 4th or 5th but enjoy the rematch for the common wealth belt

Comment

Confirms offers have been made:

vs Wilder - offered 60/40

Vs Fury - offered 60/40 estimate as a flat fee (based on fury request for a guarantee rather than %) - but has said he will offer 60/40 if Fury wants it.

Vs Whyte - offered more than double any other purse (didn’t say how much)

He said on both Fury & Wilder - he won’t go higher than 60/40 before any rematch. If rematch grows he might offer winner higher %

Thoughts?
        If he's offering them 60/40 he knows their value is higher than that. The first offer is a starting point for negotiations. They probably won't get 50/50 but they also won't get 60/40

But depending on the numbers the rematch does they might get 50/50

Comment

Hearn is just praying that the Fury/Wilder fight gets signed already so all the pressure comes off.

Comment

Vs Fury - offered 60/40 estimate as a flat fee (based on fury request for a guarantee rather than %) - but has said he will offer 60/40 if Fury wants it.

He said on both Fury & Wilder - he won’t go higher than 60/40 before any rematch. If rematch grows he might offer winner higher %

Thoughts?
            What's the source for this?

Dillian Whyte has already gone public with his offer being for less than what he got on the Chisora2 fight, so will take the rest of this with a grain of salt.

Beyond that, Fury set his initial ask at 60% of the pot, so being offered 40% needs to be seen for what it is too.

Comment

Wilder will cash out in losing to fury in a rematch... If that happens lol

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                If he's offering them 60/40 he knows their value is higher than that. The first offer is a starting point for negotiations. They probably won't get 50/50 but they also won't get 60/40

If the rematch does well, the full unification fight is going to Las Vegas, and that's pretty clear. There may be temptation to host the All British fight at Wembley, but that goes up in smoke the moment MGM Resorts puts up $15m-$20m to host the fight at T-Mobile Arena, with the US PPV set to generate $50m at least.

Comment

Thoughts?

IF true, they are both very good offers

but I would need proof before I believe a word of it

link to Hearn saying that he made those offers ?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Beat me to

I honestly believe Whyte signed already and all of this back and forth is the build up and hype

Like anyone would put Whyte up there with Fury or Wilder other than fast Eddie

thats right

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

if this is true, BOTH Wilder and Fury should accept 40%

neither of them deserve more than 40% with Joshua

but I don't believe a word of it until I see a link

Comment

Working...
                      X