Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps Lawyer Just Admitted To Campaign Collusion With Russians.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    It's up to you to prove your outlandish claims, not me.
    Public record dimwit

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
      It always cracks me up when people say Mueller has no evidence of collusion. How would you know? Are you on the Mueller team? If you've been following this case, you'd know there are several instances of collusion already. But that's not what you need to worry about. Trump will go down for obstruction.
      If Mueller had something he would have acted on it already. What is he waiting for? Trump to finish his possible two terms and die first?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        One of the reasons I think "Q" might be real is how hysterical the media is over Trump. Can you imagine how much some of the people on this board will freak if Obama is arrested for treason? There will be guaranteed civil unrest.

Q is most likely a Trump insider

an official leak of deep-state information

some think it is part of the " space-force " program

specifically designed for disclosure about black projects / technology

secret stuff that they spent the 3.2 Trillion dollars on, that Rumsfeld admitted he lost on 8/11

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Public record dimwit
          You keep saying public record, post some sources like i did.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            If Mueller had something he would have acted on it already. What is he waiting for? Trump to finish his possible two terms and die first?
            Mueller hasn't got ****, we all know this. It's just going to be used as a distraction until the 2020 election.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Good grief

Not only does Mueller have a grand jury appointed to hear his indictments but none are related to the Democrats as it’s a matter of public record AND outside Mueller’s scope anyway

Stop listening to conspiracy theories as 99.9999999% are bs
              I agree Q is probably fiction or a LARP or some Deep State psyop. It sounds WAY too good to be true from my point of view. I don't believe it or disbelieve it. More disbelief. I will certainly be way more surprised if it is true than if it is false.
              Last edited by Xoo; 01-17-2019, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                You keep saying public record, post some sources like i did.
                https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...zed/502387002/

lol

He’s a fraud dimwit

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

secret stuff that they spent the 3.2 Trillion dollars on, that Rumsfeld admitted he lost on 8/11
                  I've spent a lot of time listening and reading Q stuff because it is quite interesting even if it turns out to be fake. I'm old enough and have been disappointed enough not to get my hopes up about anything. I was surprised Trump even won. I figured it would be rigged enough to prevent that. The last hundred years at least has been nothing but defeat after defeat for my side.

It's not that I doubt there is a giant conspiracy, I just doubt anything will be done about it.
                  Last edited by Xoo; 01-17-2019, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    If Q is real, then yeah.

9-11 right? I'm pretty sure that was an inside job contracted out to Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                      It always cracks me up when people say Mueller has no evidence of collusion. How would you know? Are you on the Mueller team? If you've been following this case, you'd know there are several instances of collusion already. But that's not what you need to worry about. Trump will go down for obstruction.
                      Cite them, please.

We know theres been no collusion because of all the charges and guilty pleas, not a one involves collusion.

It's really not that hard to keep up with.

Comment

Working...
                      X